NIT recruitment 2016-17 Assistant project engineer posts :- National Institute of Technology, (NIT) invites application for the position of 02 Assistant project engineer vacancies on contractual basis. Applicants may appear walk – in – interview on 19th November 2016.
Name of post:- Assistant project engineer
Eligibility:- B.Tech. BE
Job Location:- Nagaland
Pay Scale:- Rs.19000/- Per Month
Last Date:- 19th November 2016
Total No. of Posts:-02 Posts
Age Limit:- The age of the candidate is 35 years. The age of the applicant should be as on 1st July 2016.
Qualification:- Candidates should have BE / B.Tech in ECE / EEE / CSE in addition applicants with knowledge in programming language C and JAVA are preferable.
Selection Procedure:- The selection of the candidates will be on the basis of walk – in – interview that will be held at Administrative block of NIT, Nagaand, Chumukedima, Dimapur:- 797103.
How to apply:- Candidates may appear for interview along with bio – data and relevant documents at the time of Administrative block of NIT, Nagaand, Chumukedima, Dimapur:- 797103.
Like Govnokri.com on facebook to get updated towards latest jobs.
- Date of interview is from 19th November 2016.
- The engagement is purely on Ad – hoc basis.
- Interested eligible applicants with specified qualification may report for the interview at their own expenses.
- Degree from government / government recognized institutions will only be entertained.
- No TA / DA will be paid.
- Due consideration will be given to Schedule caste (SC) / Schedule tribe (ST) / Other backward class (OBC) / Physically Handicapped (PH) candidates as per government of India rules.
- Eligible applicant should bring the valid caste certificate from the competent authority.
- Physically handicapped categories applicant (PH) should bring the valid certificate of permanent disability from the competent authority.
- Applicant should report for certificate verification half an hour before the time of interview at NTTC central library.