Name of post:- Assistant project engineer
Eligibility:- B.Tech. BE
Job Location:- Nagaland
Pay Scale:- Rs.19000/- Per Month
Last Date:- 19th November 2016
Total No. of Posts:-02 Posts
Age Limit:- The age of the candidate is 35 years. The age of the applicant should be as on 1st July 2016.
Qualification:- Candidates should have BE / B.Tech in ECE / EEE / CSE in addition applicants with knowledge in programming language C and JAVA are preferable.
Selection Procedure:- The selection of the candidates will be on the basis of walk – in – interview that will be held at Administrative block of NIT, Nagaand, Chumukedima, Dimapur:- 797103.
How to apply:- Candidates may appear for interview along with bio – data and relevant documents at the time of Administrative block of NIT, Nagaand, Chumukedima, Dimapur:- 797103.
Like Govnokri.com on facebook to get updated towards latest jobs.
- Date of interview is from 19th November 2016.
- The engagement is purely on Ad – hoc basis.
- Interested eligible applicants with specified qualification may report for the interview at their own expenses.
- Degree from government / government recognized institutions will only be entertained.
- No TA / DA will be paid.
- Due consideration will be given to Schedule caste (SC) / Schedule tribe (ST) / Other backward class (OBC) / Physically Handicapped (PH) candidates as per government of India rules.
- Eligible applicant should bring the valid caste certificate from the competent authority.
- Physically handicapped categories applicant (PH) should bring the valid certificate of permanent disability from the competent authority.
- Applicant should report for certificate verification half an hour before the time of interview at NTTC central library.
We are trying our best to make job search more simple and clear, kindly let us know if you have any suggestion for us, we will be more then happy to work on that.