nit RECRUITMENT 2016-17 NOTIFICATION RESEARCH FELLOW POST :- National Institute of Technology, Patna (NIT) invites application for the position of junior research fellow vacancies on Adhoc basis. Apply before 11th October 2016.
Name of post:- junior research fellow
Eligibility:- M.Sc. M.Tech.
Job Location:- Bihar
Pay Scale:- Rs.25000/- Per Month
Last Date:- 11th October 2016
Total No. of Posts:- 01 Posts
Age Limit:- The age of the candidate should be below 28 years.
Qualification:- Candidates should have M.Sc. / M.Tech.
Selection Procedure:- The selection of the candidates will be on the basis of personal interview depending on the number of applications received.
How to apply:- Candidates may apply on plain paper along with bio data with self – attested copies of testimonials / documents send by speed post to department of Physics, National institute of technology, Patna, Ashok Rajpath Patna:- 800005 (Bihar) and e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 11th October 2016.
Like Govnokri.com on facebook to get updated towards latest jobs.
- Last date for the submission of application is 11th October 2016.
- The engagement is purely on Ad – hoc basis.
- Interested eligible applicants with specified qualification may report for the interview at their own expenses.
- Degree from government / government recognized institutions will only be entertained.
- No TA / DA will be paid.
- Due consideration will be given to Schedule caste (SC) / Schedule tribe (ST) / Other backward class (OBC) / Physically Handicapped (PH) candidates as per government of India rules.
- Eligible applicant should bring the valid caste certificate from the competent authority.
- Physically handicapped categories applicant (PH) should bring the valid certificate of permanent disability from the competent authority.
- Applicant should report for certificate verification half an hour before the time of interview at NTTC central library.
We are trying our best to make job search more simple and clear, kindly let us know if you have any suggestion for us, we will be more then happy to work on that.