Name of post:- Technician
Eligibility:- +2 class, Diploma, B.Sc.
Job Location:- Karnataka
Pay Scale:- Rs.24500/- Per Month
Last Date:- 18th March 2016
Total No. of Posts:- 6 Posts
Age Limit:- The age of the candidate should be below 30 years.
Qualification:- Candidates should have
- Assed +2 class in science subjects with either
- Two year diploma in medical laboratory technology (DMLT) OR
- One year diploma in medical laboratory technology (DMLT) and one year experience in virology OR
- Two year virology laboratory / field experience
- B.Sc. degree shall be treated as three year experience.
Selection Procedure:- The selection of the candidates will be on the basis of written examination and personal interview depending on the number of applications received.
Age Relaxation:- The upper age of the candidates in relaxable for the following specified categories to the extent indicated below:-
i) By 5 years for candidates belonging to ST communities.
ii) By 5 years for candidates belonging to SC communities.
iii) By 3 years for candidates belonging to OBC communities.
How to apply:- Candidates may apply in prescribed application form and send by e-mail to email@example.com on or before 28th March 2016.
Like Govnokri.com on facebook to get updated towards latest jobs.
- Age relaxation against post earmarked for reserved categories candidates will be as per government of India norms.
- No relaxation against un-reserved categories candidates.
- Qualification and experience should be in relevant discipline / field and from an institution of repute.
- Experience should have been gained after acquiring the minimum essential qualification.
- Mere fulfilling the essential qualification does not guarantee the section.
- Canvassing in any form will be a dis-qualification.
We are trying our best to make job search more simple and clear, kindly let us know if you have any suggestion for us, we will be more then happy to work on that.