NLC Recruitment 2015 Deputy Medical Officer 4 vacancies : Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited (NLC) invites application for the post of 04 Deputy Medical Officer and Medical Officer for Barsingsar Project (New Bikaner in Rajasthan State)
Name of Post:-Deputy Medical Officer, Medical Officer
Job Location:-Bikaner (Rajasthan)
Last Date:-10th June 2015
Total no. of Posts:-04 Posts
Deputy Medical Officer:-03 Posts
- Qualification:-Candidate should pass in MBBS with completion of compulsory Rotatory Resident Internship. (Preference will be given to the candidates possessing AFIH for filling up of one post).
- Pay Scale:-Rs 24900 – 50500/- Per Month
- Age Limit:-The age of the candidate for the post of Deputy Medical Officer should be up to 32 years.
Medical Officer:-01 Posts
- Qualification:-Candidate should pass in MBBS and Post-Graduation qualification in Obstetrics and Gynaecology. (MBBS with Post-Graduation Diploma in Obstetrics and Gynaecology will be inducted in E-3 Grade with two additional increments, while MBBS with Post Graduation Degree in Obstetrics and Gynaecology will be inducted at E-4 Grade).
- Pay Scale:-Rs 29100 – 54500/- Per Month
- Age Limit:-The age of the candidate for the post of Deputy Medical Officer should be up to 36 years.
Selection Procedure:- Selection will be on the basis of Personal Interview. The exact date and venue of the selection will be communicated to the candidates through registered e-mail / Post.
Age Relaxation:- The upper age limit is relaxable for the following specified categories to the extent indicated below.
i) By 5 years for candidates belonging to SC/ST communities.
ii) By 3 years for candidates belonging to OBC communities.
iii) By 5 years for candidates belonging to PWD communities.
iv) By 10 years for candidates belonging to PWD (SC /ST) communities
v) By 8 years for candidates belonging to PWD (OBC) communities
Application Fee:-Candidates are required to pay application fees Rs 300/- through Online, using State Bank collect facility available at www.onlinesbi.com
How to apply:-Interested and Eligible candidates may apply Online through the official website www.nlcindia.com from 27th May 2015 to 10th June 2015. After submitting the application form through online candidates send printout of online application along with enclosures, in a cover with “Application for Recruitment of Medical Professional In NLA” by post to the General Manager (HR), Recruitment Cell, HRD department, corporate office, Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited, Block-1, Neyveli – 607801, Tamil Nadu on or before 16th June 2015.
LIKE InGovtJob.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs.
We are trying our best to make job search more simple and clear, kindly let us know if you have any suggestion for us, we will be more then happy to work on that.
NOTE: Information on this page might not be full or updated Kindly visit official page to get detailed information.