NLC recruitment 50 Medical Officer posts October 2014 – 15 : Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited (NLC), a premier ‘NAVRATNA’ Public Sector Enterprise with a present Annual Turnover of `5967 Crores (approx.) is spreading its wings in the frontiers of Mining and Power generation. The corporate plan of the company has many ambitious expansion schemes for massive capacity augmentation in the years to come. To add to its strength and fuel its growth, the company is looking for energetic & result oriented talents in the following disciplines:
Name of Post:- Medical Officer, Graduate Executive Trainee and various posts
Eligibility:- MBBS, Post Graduate
Job Location:- Tamil Nadu
Last Date:- 8th October 2014
Hiring Process:- Written Test and Interview
Medical Officer:- 19 Posts
- Qualification:- Pass in MBBS. And Post Graduate qualifications in Emergency Medicine, General Medicine, General Surgery, Obstetrics & Gynaecology,Pediatrics, Orthopaedics, Ophthalmology, ENT & Dermatology.
- Experience:- Experience in Govt. / Pvt. Hospitals (Experience in ICU / NICU / RCU / PICU / Emergency Medical Service Unit is preferable).
- Age Limit:- 32 Years
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 29100 – 50500/- Per Month
Graduate Executive Trainee (Human Resource):- 10 Posts
- Qualification:- Degree in any discipline and A Post Graduate Degree in Social Work / Business Administration / Business Management with specialization * in Personnel Management / Industrial Relations / Labour Welfare (or) Post Graduate Degree / Diploma of minimum two years’ duration in Personnel Management / Industrial Relations / HRM / Labour Welfare / Labour Management / Labour Administration / Labour Studies.
- Age Limit:- 30 Years
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 20600 – 46500/- Per Month
Selection Procedure:- Selection will be based on Test (Wherever required)/Personal Interview. The exact date & Venue of the selection will be communicated to the candidates through registered e-mail / post.
Age Relaxation:- The Upper age limit is relaxed by:
i) 5 years for SC/ST;
ii) 3 years for OBC (Non-Creamy Layer),
ii) 5 Years for Persons with Disabilities (10 years for SC/ST PWD’s & 8 years for OBC PWD’s) and for Ex-Servicemen as per Govt. of India rules.
NOTE: However, in all the cases of relaxation, maximum age limit is 58 years as on 01-09-2014.
Application Fee:- Candidates are required to pay a non-refundable amount of Rs. 300/- as Application Fee ONLINE using State Bank Collect facility available
How to apply:- Eligible applicants would be required to Register and Apply ONLINE only through NLC’s website www.nlcindia.com. No other means / mode of application shall be accepted.
LIKE govnokri.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs.
We are trying our best to make job search more simple and clear, kindly let us know if you have any suggestion for us, we will be more then happy to work on that.