NMDC recruitment 2015 notification 3 Attendant posts : National Mineral Development Corporation (NMDC) invites application for the position of 03 Miscellaneous Attendant (Trainee) for special recruitment drive for PWD in Diamond Mining project, Panna, Madhya Pradesh. Apply before 18th October 2015.
Name of Post:- Miscellaneous Attendant (Trainee)
Eligibility:- 8th Class
Job Location:- Madhya Pradesh
Pay Scale:- Rs. 11000 – 194100/- Per Month
Last Date:- 18th October 2015
Total no. of Posts:- 03 Posts
Age Limit:- The age of the candidates applying for the position of Miscellaneous Attendant (Trainee) should not less than 18 years and should not more than 40 years. The age of the candidate should be as on 18th October 2015.
Qualification:- candidates applying for the position of Miscellaneous Attendant (Trainee) should have passed minimum 8th class standard examination.
Selection Procedure:- Selection of the candidates applying for the position of Miscellaneous Attendant (Trainee) will be on the basis of written Exam and Personal Interview.
Age Relaxation:- The upper age limit of the candidates applying for the position of Miscellaneous Attendant (Trainee) is relaxable for the following specified categories to the extent indicated below.
i) By 5 years for candidates belonging to ST communities.
ii) By 5 years for candidates belonging to SC communities.
iii) By 3 years for candidates belonging to OBC communities.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible candidates applying for the position of Miscellaneous Attendant (Trainee) may apply in prescribed application form along with self-attested copies of certificates and testimonials and three Nos. recent passport size photograph send to Deputy General Manager (Personnel) at NMDC Limited, Diamond Mining Project, Panna, Madhya Pradesh on or before 18th October 2015.
LIKE govnokri.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs
- Last date for the submission of application form is 18th October 2015.
- The application received after 18th October 2015 shall not be considered.
- The Corporation will not be responsible for any postal delay.
- Candidates belonging to SC / ST / OBS / PWD / EXSM category should enclose a copy of permanent certificate.
- The last date for reckoning eligibility of candidates in support of age / qualification / experience / claim for caste / community etc. shall be the closing date for receipt of application.
- Outstation candidates called for written test / interview will be paid 2nd class railway / bus fare on production of railway / bus ticket by shortest route as per rules.
We are trying our best to make job search more simple and clear, kindly let us know if you have any suggestion for us, we will be more then happy to work on that.
NOTE: Information on this page might not be full or updated Kindly visit official page to get detailed information.