North East Frontier railway august 2014 recruitment scouts posts : In order to fill up 2 posts in GP ` 1900 and 10 posts in GP ` 1800 against Scouts & Guides quota for the year 2014- 15, applications are invited from eligible candidates. Candidates having no Scout/Guide qualifications, as prescribed below, need not apply.
Name of Post:- Scouts and Guides Quota
Eligibility:- 10th Pass, ITI
Job Location:- Assam
Pay Scale:- Rs. 5200 – 20200/- Per Month
Last Date:- 15th August 2014
Hiring Process:- Written Test and Interview
Total no. of Posts:- 12 Posts
Age Limit:- 18 to 33 Years (as on 01/01/2015)
Qualification:- candidates should be 10th Pass or ITI passed or Equivalent.
Experience:- Must be a President’s Scout/Guide/Rover/Ranger OR Himalayan Wood Badge Holder OR A Pre-HWB Trained Scout Leader/ Advanced Trained Guide/ Leader/ Captain. Should have been an active member of Scouts Organization for at least 3 (three) years in the recent past and should continue to be active i.e. from April 2010 onwards. Should have attended at least one event at National Level and one or two events at State Level OR Should have a good record of participation in Scouts/ Guides activities at Unit/ District Level.
Application Fee:- All applications should be accompanied by crossed Indian Postal Order (IPO) of ` 100/- (for Grade Pay- ` 1900) and ` 40/- (for Grade Pay- ` 1800) only as examination fee. The IPO should be drawn in favour of FA&CAO/NF Railway, and payable at Maligaon Post Office, Guwahati – 781 011. Candidates must write their names & full address in the IPO. The examination fee is not refundable under any circumstance. Female candidates and candidates from SC/ST, minorities* and economically backward classes** are exempted from payment of examination fee.
How to apply:- Interested candidates should apply in prescribed application form necessary enclosures should be sent by ordinary post only OR be dropped by hand in the application Box kept in the recruitment section, CPO’s Office, NF Railway HQ, Maligaon, Guwahoti on or before 15th August 2014.
LIKE govnokri.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs
- The decision of the NF Railway Administration in all matters relating to eligibility, acceptance or rejection of applications etc. will be final and binding on the candidates and no enquiry or correspondence will be entertained in this connection.
- The NF Railway Administration does not undertake any responsibility of replying to candidates who are not selected or not called for written examination/interview.
- Application should be filled CORRECTLY by the candidate in his/her own handwriting. If any discrepancy is found, the application can be rejected at any stage of the selection.
- Unsigned/incomplete applications will be summarily rejected.
- IPOs issued before the date of publication of this Employment Notice will not be acceptable and the application will be rejected.
- Applications received with cash/cheque/Central Recruitment Stamps and Money Orders will not be acceptable.
- Candidature of candidate who fail to appear for the written test, interview and other selection procedures on the date and place fixed for the purpose, will be cancelled without further notice.
- Application may be filled in English or Hindi only but items no. 1 – 7 should be filled in English only.
- Only attested copies may be sent with the application form. (Original certificates are to be produced only at the time of interview if found eligible.)
- Certificates or photographs received separately, subsequent to the receipt of application will not be accepted.
- Selected candidates will be liable to serve any post/any department anywhere in the Railway subject to training courses, if any so prescribed.
- CANVASSING: Canvassing in any form, misbehavior, misconduct on the part of the candidate is prohibited and indulgence of such practice will be viewed seriously. The candidature of such candidates will be summarily rejected and no correspondence will be entertained in the matter. The decision of the Competent Authority in the matter shall be final and cannot be questioned in any forum.
We are trying our best to make job search more simple and clear, kindly let us know if you have any suggestion for us, we will be more then happy to work on that.