North Eastern Indira Gandhi regional institute of health and medical sciences recruitment may 2014: A walk in interview will be held on 27th May 2014 (Tuesday) and thereafter on every working Tuesday till 26th August 2014 for the posts of Senior Resident Doctors (three years tenure) & Junior Resident Doctors (One-year tenure) from 11:00 am onwards in the Administrative Block NEIGRIHMS, Permanent Campus, Mawdiangdiang, Shillong – 793018.
Name of Post:- Senior Resident Doctors, junior Resident Doctors
Eligibility:- Diploma, PG Degree
Job Location:- Shillong
Last Date:- 26th August 2014
Hiring Process:- Walk – IN – Interview
Senior Resident Doctors:- 49 Posts
- Qualification:- Postgraduate degree or diploma in respective subject recognized by MCI after obtaining a medical qualification included in the Schedule – I & II of the 3rd Schedule of Indian Medical Council Act 1956 (persons possessing qualifications included in the part – II of the 3rd schedule should also fulfill the conditions specified in section 13 (B) of the Act).
- Desirable:- Candidates having experience in the respective discipline/subject will be preferred.
- Age Limit:- 33 Years
- Pay Scale:-Rs.18750/- + GP – Rs. 6600/- + NP A plus other allowances as admissible under the Central Govt. Rules in identical posts.
Junior Resident Doctors:- 53 Posts
- Qualification:- Medical qualification included in the Schedule – I & II of the 3rd Schedule, of the Indian Medical Council Act 1956 (persons possessing qualifications included in the part – II of the 3rd schedule should also fulfill the conditions specified in section 13 (B) of the Act).
- Age Limit:- 30 Years
- Pay Scale:-Rs.15, 600/- + GP – Rs.5, 400/- + NPA plus other allowances as admissible under rules.
Age Relaxation:- Reservation for the above posts and age relaxation will be provided as per Govt. of India Norms. Age .is relaxable upto 5(five) years for SC/ST and 3(three) years for OBC (Non-creamy layers) candidates in respect of vacancies reserved for them. Age relaxation for physically handicapped candidates will’ be provided as per Govt. ofIndia Norms.
How to apply:- Candidates who does not fulfill anyone of the above conditions, will not be allowed to appear in the interview. They are to ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria before coming to appear the walk in interview on 27.5.2014 and thereafter on every working Tuesday till 26th August 2014.
Venue of Interview: The Administrative Block NEIGRIHMS, Permanent Campus, Mawdiangdiang, Shillong – 793018.
LIKE InGovtJob.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs
- If employed under the State or Central Govt. or PSU/Autonomous body, applicants are required to produce NOC from competent authority, failing which they will not be allowed to appear for interview under any circumstances.
- Canvassing in any form will disqualify candidate.
- Crucial date for determination of eligibility with regards to age, educational qualification and experience etc. will be the date, the candidates appear in the interview.
- Physically handicapped candidates are required to produce the physically handicapped certificate (with degree of disability) in original issued by the Competent Authority (i.e. Medical Board duly constituted by the Central Govt. or State Govt.) at the time of interview.
- Candidates who have been sponsored by the Govt. of Meghalaya for MBBSIMDIMS programme are required to produce NOC from the Govt. of Meghalaya, failing which they will not be allowed to appear for interviews under any circumstances.
- Candidates who have been sponsored by the respective state governments for pursuing MBBS course and are required to undergo compulsory rural posting, if any. Such candidates will have to submit the certificate of completion of rural posting.
- Subject to availability, Resident Doctors will be provided accommodation in the RMO Hostel. In the event that no accommodation can be provided, HRA admissible as per rules will be paid.
- Candidates who had appeared for MD/ MS/ Diploma examination and awaiting results can also appear for the walk in interview. However, in case they are selected, their selection is provisional, subject to production of MD/MS/Diploma passed certificate before joining the post.
- Candidates are requested to note that in case Tuesday in a particular week happens to be declared holiday, the walk in interview will be held on next working day.
- Candidates are requested to visit Institute’s website for weekly updated vacancies.