Name of Post:-Trade Apprentice Trainee
Job Location:-Uttar Pradesh
Last Date:-4th July 2015
Total no. of Posts:-133 Posts
- Fitter:-46 Posts
- Welder:-21 Posts
- Electrician:-03 Posts
- Carpenter:-30 Posts
- Painter:-28 Posts
- Machinist:-05 Posts
Age Limit:-The age of the candidate should not be less than 15 years and should not be more than 24 years as on the date of the publication of notification.
Qualification:-Candidate should have ITI in trade with High School from government Institute.
Selection Procedure:- Selection will be on the basis of Oral Exam and Personal Interview
Age Relaxation:- The upper age limit is relaxable for the following specified categories to the extent indicated below.
i) By 5 years for candidates belonging to SC/ST communities.
ii) By 3 years for candidates belonging to OBC communities.
How to apply:-Interested and Eligible candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with self-attested copies of relevant documents in support of age, qualification, experience, caste etc. send to Chief Workshop Manager (P), Mechanical Workshop, GKP and local applicants may drop applications in the Drop box held at B.T.C Gate Mechanical workshop, North Eastern Railway, Gorakhpur on or before 4th July 2015.
LIKE govnokri.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs
- Trainees will be paid stipend during the training period.
- It is not the liability of administration to provide the service to the trainees on completion of training.
- If the application is not complete as required, the application will be cancelled.
- No written Test will be conducted for this selection.
- The list of eligible candidates for Interview on the basis of marks obtained in ITI.
- The candidature of the applicant will be cancelled if the applicant approaches to the administration for his selection.
We are trying our best to make job search more simple and clear, kindly let us know if you have any suggestion for us, we will be more then happy to work on that.