Name of Post:- Stipendiary trainee and Assistant
Eligibility:- Degree in science, commerce, Arts, B.Sc.
Job Location:- Karnataka
Pay Scale:- Rs. 9300 – 34800/- Per Month
Last Date:- 27th November 2015
Total no. of Posts:- 12 Posts
Stipendiary trainee:- 06 posts
- Qualification:- Candidate should have Bachelor of science (B.Sc.) with minimum of 60% marks. Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.) shall be with physics as principal and chemistry / mathematics / statistics / electronics and computer science as subsidiary or with chemistry as principal and physics / Mathematics / statistics / electronics and computer science as subsidiary.
- Pay Scale:- Rs 9300 – 34800/- Per Month
- Age Limit:- The age of the candidate should not less than 21 years and should not more than 28 years as on 27th November 2015.
Assistant Grade – I:- 06 posts
- Qualification:- Candidate should have Bachelor degree in any Science or commerce or arts with minimum 50% marks in aggregate from a recognized university / institute.
- Pay Scale:- Rs 5200 – 20200/- Per Month
- Age Limit:- The age of the candidate should not less than 21 years and should not more than 25 years as on 27th November 2015.
Selection Procedure:- Selection of the candidates applying for any position will be on the basis of written Exam and Personal Interview.
Age Relaxation:- The upper age limit of the candidates applying for any position is relaxable for the following specified categories to the extent indicated below.
i) By 10 years for candidates belonging to PWD communities.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible candidates applying for any position may apply in prescribed application form along with attested copies of relevant certificates send to Manager (HRM), Kaiga site, Nuclear power corporation of India limited, PO:- Kaiga, via Karwar, Uttata Kannada district, Karnataka state, PIN:- 581400 on or before 27th November 2015.
LIKE govnokri.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs.
We are trying our best to make job search more simple and clear, kindly let us know if you have any suggestion for us, we will be more then happy to work on that.