Name of Post:- Nurse, Driver Cum Pump- Operator cum Fireman
Eligibility:- =2 class, Diploma, B.Sc., SSC
Job Location:- Uttar Pradesh
Last Date:- 23th May 2015
Hiring Process:- Written Test and Interview
Total no. of Posts:- 20 Posts
Nurse:- 04 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidate should have =2 class pass and Diploma in Nursing and Mid-wifery (3 Years course) Or B.Sc. (Nursing) Or Nursing certificate with 3 year experience in hospital Or Nursing Assistant class III and above from the Armed Forces.
- Pay Scale:- Rs 9300 – 34800/- Per Month
- Age Limit:- The age of the candidate should not be less than 18 years and should not be more than 30 years as on 18th May 2015.
Driver Cum Pump Operator cum Fireman:- 09 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidate should have SSC or equivalent with valid Heavy Vehicle Licence (Persons having certificate course from State Fire Training Centers Or having Knowledge of fire-fighting equipment such as Fire Extinguishers etc.
- Pay Scale:- Rs 5200 – 20200/- Per Month
- Age Limit:- The age of the candidate should not be less than 18 years and should not be more than 32 years as on 18th May 2015.
Selection Procedure:- Selection will be on the basis of Written Test (If Required), Trade Test and Personal Interview.
How to apply:- Interested and Eligible candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with self-attested copies in support of educational qualification (senior Secondary class onwards for all the semesters/ years with Mark sheet) Date of Birth certificate, Experience certificate and SC / ST /OBC (Non-creamy layer ) / PWD certificate in the prescribed format wherever application and super-scribed with “Application for the post of ………… “ sent to the Senior Manager (HR-EM), Narora Atomic Power Station, Post NAPS township, Narora, District Bulandshahr-203389 (UP) on or before 23rd May 2015.
LIKE govnokri.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs.
We are trying our best to make job search more simple and clear, kindly let us know if you have any suggestion for us, we will be more then happy to work on that.