Name of Post:- Stipendiary Trainee, Scientific Assistant, Technician
Total no. of Posts:- 38 posts
- Scientific Assistant -B: 12 Posts
- Technician -B: 26 Posts
Eligibility:- 10th Pass
Job Location:- Tamilnadu
Last Date:- 25th January 2014
Hiring Process:- Written Test and Interview
Age Limit:- Interested candidates who are appearing for this post should have the age between 18 to 25 years for Scientific Assistant -B and between 18 to 24 Years for technician –B as on 01-11-2013. Age relaxation is available.
Qualification:- Three years Diploma or Licentiate with not less than 60% Average marks in the last two years in Mechanical Engineering recognized by the GOI, Ministry of HRD and B.Sc (Physics) should be with Physics as Major and Chemistry and Mathematics as Ancillary (or) B.Sc (Physics, Chemistry, Maths) with minimum 60% Average marks in all the Three Years(all subjects) For Scientific Assistant. HSC (10+2) or equivalent with Physics, Chemistry and Maths subjects with not less than 50% marks individually. Should have had English as one of the Subjects atleast at SSC level Examination SSC (10 years) with not less than 50% marks in Science & Mathematics individually and 2 years ITI certificate in the relevant fields, Should have had English as one of the Subjects at least at SSC level Examination For Technician.
Selection Procedure:- Selection will be on the basis on the performance in written Exam and Trade Test interview.
How to apply:- Candidates desires to apply, may collect application from Assistant Manager(HRM), Madras Atomic Power Station, Kalpakkam 603 102 by sending a request form(attached herewith). Application will be issued in the A4 size envelope (as OMR application should not be folded) on free of cost in the name of candidate by making proper registration. Hence the application cannot be used other than the registered candidate. Candidates should submit self attested photo copies of Educational qualification and technical qualification supported by consolidated mark sheet/all marks sheets (semesters/years) and certificates. If the certificates/mark sheets are not in Hindi or English, a translated attested copy in Hindi or English should be enclosed. (ii) Date of Birth certificate (SSC certificate) (iii) Caste Certificate for SC/ST/OBC (recent Non-creamy layer certificate from the Competent Authority)candidates iv) Admit Card. Duly signed and completed application in all respects may be sent to Manager(HR), HRM Section, Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited, Madras Atomic Power Station, Kalpakkam-603 102. Kancheepuram District, Tamilnadu so as to reach us on or before 25.01.2014.
LIKE govnokri.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs
- Unsigned, incomplete applications shall be rejected summarily.
- Mere fulfillment of requirements as laid down in the Advertisement does not entitle a candidate to be called for written test/interview. Incase the response is more, screening will be done for short listing the number of candidates to be called for written test/interview. No correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
- The Maximum marks on the basis of which candidates to be called for written test/interview will be restricted and may not be uniform for all categories, disciplines, trades and reserved categories as it depends upon the response of the candidates. Thus all the candidates having minimum percentage of marks prescribed in the Advertisement may not be called for written test/interview.
- Based on the information furnished by the candidates, call letter for written examination will be sent. If any information furnished by the candidates reveals false at any time, his candidature shall be cancelled immediately without any reason even though it is found after clearing of written exam and interview. The personal interview is subject to verification of all Original certificates/documents.
- NPCIL shall not be held responsible for any inadvertent error or mistake, postal delay, wrong delivery, whatsoever at any stage of selection.
- No correspondence will be entertained from candidates not selected.
We are trying our best to make job search more simple and clear, kindly let us know if you have any suggestion for us, we will be more then happy to work on that.