NRHM MP Recruitment August 2014 various vacancies : National Rural Health Mission, Madhya Pradesh invites Application for the post of 201 Lower Division Clerk, City Program Manager, Consultant – Accounts and Evolution officer and Consultant Community Officer on Contract Basis. Apply Before 5th August 2014
Name of Post:- Lower Division clerk, city Program manager, Consultant, Accounts and Evaluation Officer, Consultant community Officer
Eligibility:- 12th pass, Master’s Degree, MCA, Post Graduate
Job Location:- Madhya Pradesh
Last Date:- 5th August 2014
Hiring Process:- Written Test and Interview
Age Limit:- 21 to 40 years
City Program Manager:- 50 Posts
- Qualification:- master’s Degree in Economics, Sociology, history, Political Science, Ancient Indian History Culture and Archeology, Social Work, Geography, Psychology.
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 33000/- Per Month
Lowe Division Clerk (support for MIS):- 87 Posts
- Qualification:- 12th and O level / higher level Certificate, PGDCA, IT COPA + with AICTE Approved DCA or Polytechnic Diploma in computer Science / IT with AICTE Approved university. OR Graduate in Computer Science, IT, Computer with AICTE approved university.
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 9000/- Per Month
Consultant Accounts and Evaluation Officer:- 50 Posts
- Qualification:- MCA or Post Graduate in Computer Science with AICTE approved university or MSc (Computer / IT) with AICTE approved university OR PG Degree Health Informatics from AICTE / UGC recognized Universities.
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 30000/- Per Month
Application Fee:- Rs. 300/- applicant can pay examination fee by cash at authorized KIOSK / CSCs Center or Credit / Debit Card internet banking.
How to apply:- Interested candidates may apply online though website www.mponline.gov.in on or before 5th August 2014.
LIKE govnokri.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs.
We are trying our best to make job search more simple and clear, kindly let us know if you have any suggestion for us, we will be more then happy to work on that.