NRHM recruitment 2016-17 Laboratory Technician 12 posts :- National Rural Health mission (NRHM) invites application for the position of 12 Laboratory Technician vacancies on Ad-hoc basis. Apply before 11th July 2016.
Name of post:- Laboratory Technician
Eligibility:- DMLT, BMLT
Job Location:- Chhattisgarh
Pay Scale:- Rs.10000/- Per Month
Last Date:- 11th July 2016
Total No. of Posts:- 12 Posts
Age Limit:- The age of the candidate should not be less than 18 years and should not be more than 65 years. The age of the applicant should be as on 1st January 2015.
Qualification:- Candidates should have DMLT or BMLT courses with registration in C.G para-medical council.
Selection Procedure:- The selection of the candidates will be on the basis of personal interview depending on the number of applications received.
How to apply:- Candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with attested copies of relevant documents send by self to the office of the chief and health officer, District:- Korba, Chhattisgarh on or before 11th July 2016.
Like Govnokri.com on facebook to get updated towards latest jobs.
- Date of interview is 14th July 2016 and 15th July 2016.
- Other than merit and suitability of the applicants and other criteria to be observed, the applicants will be considered preferably district wise against the district vacancies and on the basis of the districts from which they hail.
- The applicants will be considered only for the posts / locations against which they are likely to be posted.
- Since no transfer will be considered subsequently after their engagement, only those willing to be posted even in the interiors and fully locations may apply.
- Reservations policy / norms will be followed as prescribed by DP.
- There should not be any age limit for the position of serial number 1 to 10 in PDF attachment.
- 3% of the posts will be reserved for person with disabilities as per rules.