Name of post:- Laboratory Technician
Eligibility:- DMLT, BMLT
Job Location:- Chhattisgarh
Pay Scale:- Rs.10000/- Per Month
Last Date:- 15th July 2016
Total No. of Posts:- 20 Posts
Age Limit:- The age of the candidate should not be less than 18 years and should not be more than 65 years. The age of the applicant should be as on 1st January 2015.
Qualification:- Candidates should have DMLT or BMLT courses with registration in C.G para-medical council.
Selection Procedure:- The selection of the candidates will be on the basis of walk – in – interview that will be held at office of the chief medical and health officer, Raigarh.
Application fee:- Candidates are required to pay application fee Rs 400/- and Rs 200/- for schedule caste categories candidates (SC) / Schedule tribe categories candidates (ST) / person with disabilities categories candidates / female categories candidates though Demand draft drawn in the favor of District health society, RCH hospital Jashpur.
How to apply:- Candidates may appear walk – in – interview along with application form / attested copies of relevant documents and original documents at the time of interview that will be held at office of the chief medical and health officer, Raigarh.
Like Govnokri.com on facebook to get updated towards latest jobs.
- Date of interview is 14th July 2016 and 15th July 2016.
- Other than merit and suitability of the applicants and other criteria to be observed, the applicants will be considered preferably district wise against the district vacancies and on the basis of the districts from which they hail.
- The applicants will be considered only for the posts / locations against which they are likely to be posted.
- Since no transfer will be considered subsequently after their engagement, only those willing to be posted even in the interiors and fully locations may apply.
- Reservations policy / norms will be followed as prescribed by DP.
We are trying our best to make job search more simple and clear, kindly let us know if you have any suggestion for us, we will be more then happy to work on that.