NRL recruitment 2016-17 notification Engineer Trainee 21 posts :- Numailgarh Refinery Limited (NRL) invites application for the position of 21 Graduate Engineer trainee vacancies. Apply online before 6th June 2016 (Extended Up to 3rd September 2016).
Name of post:- Graduate Engineer trainee
Job Location:- Assam
Pay Scale:- Rs. 9300 – 34800/- Per Month
Last Date:- 3rd September 2016
Total No. of Posts:- 21 Posts
Age Limit:- The age of the candidate should not more than 30 years. The age of the applicant should be as on 1st April 2016.
Qualification:- Candidates should have first class degree in the discipline of engineering having minimum 65% marks in aggregate.
Selection Procedure:- The selection of the candidates will be on the basis of written examination and personal interview depending on the number of applications received.
How to apply:- Candidates may apply online through official website of Numailgarh Refinery Limited (NRL) http://www.nrl.co.in from 15th May 2016 to 6th June 2016 and send the online application with one recent passport duly affixed along with copies of testimonials to senior manager (HR), Numaligarh Refinery limited (NRL), 122-A, G.S road, Christianbasti, Dispur, Guwahati:- 781005 on or before 27th June 2016 (Extended Up to 3rd September 2016).
Like Govnokri.com on facebook to get updated towards latest jobs.
- Last date for the submission of online application is 3rd September 2016.
- Last date for submission of hard copy of online application is 22nd September 2016.
- Applicants should be in a position to produce their final year degree / marks at the time of submitting their application.
- Only Full time regular courses will be considered this shall include class – X and XII examination and all diploma and degree as specified.
- Minimum percentage of marks in the essential qualification as indicated shall be aggregate of all semesters / years to be calculated taking average of all the semesters / years.
We are trying our best to make job search more simple and clear, kindly let us know if you have any suggestion for us, we will be more then happy to work on that.
NOTE: Information on this page might not be full or updated Kindly visit official page to get detailed information.