NSIT new Delhi recruitment 96 Professor November 2014 – 15 : Applications, in the prescribed format, are invited from eligible candidates for recruitment to the following faculty positions as per details given below.
Eligibility:- BE, B Tech, ME, M Tech, PhD
Job Location:- New Delhi
Pay Scale:- Rs. 15600 – 39100/- Per Month
Last Date:- 3rd November 2014
Hiring Process:- Written Test and Interview
Age Limit:- Below 35 Years for Candidates possessing B. Tech / BE and ME/ M Tech Degree and Above 35 years for candidates with Higher Qualification such as D.Sc and PhD.
NOTE: Above mentioned age limit is for Assistant Professor Post only there is no Age limit for Professor and Associate Professor.
Professor:- 29 Posts
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 37400 – 67000/- Per Month
- Qualification:- BE/ B.Tech and ME/ M.Tech or equivalent in relevant branch with First Class either in BE/B.Tech or ME/ M.Tech. and Ph.D. equivalent in appropriate discipline. Post Ph.D. publications and guiding Ph.D. student is highly desirable.
- Experience:- Minimum of 10 years teaching/ research/ industrial experience of which at least 5 years should be at the level of Associate Professor. Minimum of 13 years’ experience in teaching and/ or Research and/or Industry. In case of research experience, good academic record and books/ research paper publications/ IPR/ patents record shall be required as deemed fit by the expert members of the Selection Committee. If the experience in industry is considered, the same shall be at managerial level equivalent to Associate Professor with active participation record in devising/ designing, planning, executing, analyzing, quality control, innovating, training, technical books/ research paper publications/ IPR/ patents etc. as deemed fit by the expert members of the Selection Committee.
Associate Professor:- 47 Posts
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 37400 – 67000/- Per Month
- Qualification:- BE/B.Tech and ME/M.Tech or equivalent in relevant branch with First Class either in BE/B.Tech or ME/M.Tech. Ph.D or equivalent in appropriate discipline. Post Ph.D publications and guiding Ph.D. student is highly desirable.
Assistant Professor:- 20 Posts
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 15600 – 39100/- Per Month
- Qualification:- Bachelor of Engineering (BE)/ Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) and Master of Engineering (ME)/ Master of Technology (M.Tech) or equivalent in relevant branch with First Class either in BE/B.Tech or ME/M.Tech.
Application Fee:- Rs. 2000/- for General and OBC candidates and Rs. 1000/- for Scheduled caste and Scheduled Tribe / PWD candidates. The Demand Draft/Bankers Cheque/Pay Order should be drawn in favour of Director, NSIT, payable at New Delhi.
How to apply:- The completed applications must reach The Head of Office, Netaji Subhas Institute of Technology, Azad Hind Fauj Marg, Sector-3, Dwarka, New Delhi.-110078 by 03rd November 2014 (Monday).
LIKE govnokri.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs
About the Institute:-
Netaji Subhas Institute of Technology (NSIT) is a premier Autonomous Institution registered under the Societies’ Registration Act, 1860. The Institute is cent per cent funded by the Govt. NCT of Delhi under the administrative control of Directorate of Training and Technical Education (DTTE) and is academically affiliated to University of Delhi, Delhi. It was conceived to impart higher education in the fields of Engineering and Technology at the Undergraduate, Postgraduate and Doctorate levels. The academic programs and faculty service conditions are followed as per AICTE norms. The Institute is functioning at its own campus spread over 145 acres of land and is fully residential. The Institute has carved a name for itself nationally and internationally, and is a well established Institute with fully equipped modern laboratories, well laid down ’Profile of Growth’ and a strong commitment for achieving excellence in Technical Education and Research with the ultimate goal of achieving a ‘University’ status in near future. There are ample opportunities for growth for the right kind of candidates.
We are trying our best to make job search more simple and clear, kindly let us know if you have any suggestion for us, we will be more then happy to work on that.
NOTE: Information on this page might not be full or updated Kindly visit official page to get detailed information.