Name of Post:- Artisan Trainees, Lab Assistant
Eligibility:- ITI, B.Sc.
Job Location:- Uttar Pradesh
Pay Scale:- Rs. 11500 – 26000/- Per Month
Last Date:- 11th August 2014
Hiring Process:- Written Test and Interview
Artisan Trainee:- 129 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidates have ITI in the Trade of electrician / Fitter / Instrument Mechanic.
Lab Assistant Trainee:- 14 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidates have full time B.Sc. in Chemistry.
Application Fee:- Candidate belonging to General/OBC category is required to pay a nonrefundable registration fee of Rs. 200/-. The SC/ ST/ PWD candidates need not pay the application fee.
NOTE: State Bank of India has been authorized to collect the registration fee, in a specially opened account number (A/C NO. 30987919993) at CAG branch, New Delhi (Code: 09996) on behalf of NTPC Rihand.
How to apply:- Eligible candidates have to apply through online registration system of NTPC Rihand only. To apply visit: www.ntpccareers.net with your valid e-mail ID. The site is functional from 10.00 hours of 21.07.2014 to midnight of 11.08.2014. No other means/mode of application shall be accepted. NTPC will not be responsible for bouncing back of any email sent to the candidate.
LIKE govnokri.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs
- Only Indian Nationals are eligible to apply.
- Before applying, the candidate should ensure that he / she fulfills the eligibility criteria and other norms mentioned in this advertisement on the web site www.ntpccareers.net
- No manual / paper application will be entertained.
- All qualifications (regular full time) should be from Indian Institutes recognized and approved by appropriate statutory authority.
- TA/DA will not be paid to any candidate appearing for the written test.
- While applying for the post, the applicant should ensure that he / she fulfills the eligibility and other norms mentioned above, as on the specified dates and that the particulars furnished are correct in all respects. In case it is detected at any stage of recruitment that a candidate does not fulfill the eligibility norms and / or that he / she has furnished any incorrect / false information or has suppressed any fact(s), his/her candidature will stand automatically cancelled. If any of the above shortcoming(s) is / are detected even after appointment, his / her services are liable to be terminated without any notice.
- For queries, candidates may visit the site and consult the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) section.
- The admit card indicating roll number, name of the allocated test center and guidelines for the test will be made available on the same site to the candidates found apparently eligible based on the online data. The candidate has to down load his/her Admit card, Test Guidelines etc for appearing in the test from the website. Admit cards will not be sent by post.
- Candidates are advised to keep the e-mail ID which is to be entered in the online application form active during the currency of this recruitment. No change in the e-mail ID will be allowed once entered. All future correspondence would be sent via E-mail only. E-mail ID to be entered in online application form is mandatory. In case a candidate does not have a valid personal e-mail ID, he/she should create his/her new e-mail ID before applying online.
- Candidates should keep twenty numbers of same photographs in reserve for future use, which they are using in the online registration.
- Request for change of mailing address or e-mail address will not be entertained under any circumstances.
- Candidates employed with Government Departments / PSUs / Autonomous Bodies have to produce No Objection Certificate (NOC) at the time of Interview. Please note that without NOC, such candidates will not be allowed to appear in the interview.
- Candidates must remain in constant touch with website www.ntpccareers.net for information regarding dates of written test, downloading of admit card, result of written test, schedule of interview, Medical standards etc.
- The issue of an Admit card or result notification to appear in the written test/interview/medical fitness test or the fact of having passed these tests or having been placed on the final merit list will not be a proof of any candidate’s selection. Candidature will be purely provisional subject to eligibility and other verifications before or after appointment. The onus of ensuring that candidate meets all the eligibility requirements will rest on the candidate himself/herself all through the recruitment process. Candidates will be allowed to appear in written test/interview/medical fitness test purely on provisional basis and no candidate will have a right to appointment or any compensation only on the ground of having appeared in or passed the written or any other screening test.
- NTPC Limited, Rihand Super Thermal Power Project is not responsible for any printing error that might have inadvertently crept in.
- Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidate.
- Bringing mobile phone/Communication device/Calculator in the examination hall is not allowed. Suitable action including immediate expulsion of candidate from the examination hall will be taken.
- In case of any ambiguity / dispute arises on account of interpretation in versions other than English advertised in Newspaper/ Employment News/NTPC website, English version given in the web-site www.ntpccareers.net will prevail.
- NTPC reserves the right to cancel / restrict / enlarge/ modify / alter the recruitment process, if need so arises, without issuing any further notice or assigning any reason thereafter.
- Any proceedings in respect of any matter of claim or dispute arising out of this advertisement and / or an application in response thereto can be instituted only in district of Sonebhadra of Uttar Pradesh and courts / tribunals / forums in the district of Sonebhadra of Uttar Pradesh only shall have sole and exclusive jurisdiction to try any such cause / dispute.
We are trying our best to make job search more simple and clear, kindly let us know if you have any suggestion for us, we will be more then happy to work on that.