Name of Post:- PGT/ TGT
Total no. of Posts:- 937 Posts
Eligibility:- Post Graduate
Job Location:- Noida, Uttar Pradesh
Last Date:- 28th February 2014
Hiring Process:- Written Test
Post Graduate Teachers:- 514 Posts
- Qualification:- Two Year Integrated Post Graduate M.Sc. Course from Regional College of Education of NCERT in the concerned subject with at least 50% marks in aggregate. Master’s Degree from a recognized university with at least 50% marks.
- Age Limit:- upto 40 Years as on 31.01.2014.
Trained Graduate Teachers:- 423 Posts
- Qualification:- Four years integrated degree course of Regional College of Education of NCERT with at least 50% marks in the concerned subject as well as in the aggregate. A Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent from a recognized University with 50% marks.
- Age Limit:- upto 40 Years as on 31.01.2014.
Selection Procedure:- Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of their performance in written examination and interview put together. The Samiti reserves the right to decide the cut off marks in written examination and interview. The decision of the Samiti about the mode of selection to the above posts and eligibility conditions of the applicants for interview shall be final and binding. No correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
Age Relaxation:- The upper age limit is relaxable for the following specified categories to the extent indicated below.
i) By 5 years for candidates belonging to SC/ST communities.
ii) By 3 years for candidates belonging to OBC communities.
Application Fee:- Rs.560/- (i.e. Application Fee of Rs.500/- + Rs.60/- Bank’s service charges) in the form of a bank challan as mentioned above. No fee is required to be paid by candidates belonging to SC / ST / PH categories and Women candidates; hence the steps for payment of fees will not be applicable to them in online application form.
How to apply:- Candidates are required to apply Online through Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti’s web-site at www.navodaya.nic.in No other means/mode of application will be accepted.
LIKE govnokri.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs
- The question paper & the Answer Key will be put on the website same day immediately after the written examination is over inviting objections, if any, from the candidates. Candidates can submit their objections within 3 days. Thereafter, objections will be referred to experts and key will be finalized for preparation of result.
- Results of the written examination will be published in Samiti’s Website in due course. No enquiry in this regard will be entertained by NVS.
- The list of candidates called for Interview will be displayed in Samiti’s website.
- The list of short listed candidates for recruitment to the post of PGTs & TGTs subject wise will also be displayed in the Samiti’s website. No separate correspondence shall be entertained in this regard.
- Canvassing in any form will disqualify a candidate.
- The Samiti may take up the verification of eligibility of the candidate at any point of time prior to or after the completion of the selection process. Even if Admit Card is issued to a candidate due to lack of information in the application form or otherwise and if it is found at any stage (including the date of joining & thereafter) that the candidate is not eligible, then his / her candidature shall be summarily rejected.
- The Samiti may, at its discretion, hold re-examination as and when necessary in case need arises for the same. In such an eventuality, candidate will have to appear for such re-examination at his/her own cost.
- No TA etc. will be paid for appearing in the written test.
- Selected candidates are liable to be posted anywhere in India.
- Selected candidates will initially be on probation for a period of two years, which can be extended at the discretion of the Competent Authority.
- Qualifications acquired by the candidates should be strictly in accordance with the prescribed qualifications. Any candidate seeking claim of equivalence of the qualifications with that of the notified one should furnish documentary evidence in support of their claim at the time of interview/selection, otherwise such cases will be rejected. Similarly, where grades have been given, the position of the mark-sheets showing equivalent percentage of marks should be produced at the time of interview/selection.
- In case any discrepancy or variation in the translated version of this advertisement is found in Hindi or any other language, the text provided in the English version will be treated as final.
- Test booklets, answer sheets (OMR), application form will be preserved up to the period of six months only, from the date declaration of final result and thereafter it shall be destroyed.
- Any dispute with regard to this recruitment shall be subject to the court having its jurisdiction in Delhi only.
We are trying our best to make job search more simple and clear, kindly let us know if you have any suggestion for us, we will be more then happy to work on that.