Name of Post:- Guard
Eligibility:- 10th class
Job Location:- Uttar Pradesh
Pay Scale:- Not Specified
Last Date:- 5th November 2015
Total no. of Posts:- 05 Posts
Age Limit:- The age of the candidates applying for the position of Guard at Oriental Bank of commerce (OBC) should be 45 years as on 31st January 2014.
Qualification:- candidates applying for the position of Guard at Oriental Bank of commerce (OBC) should have passed in 10th class examination standard or its equivalent from a recognized board / institution but should not have passed +2 class examination or equivalent.
Selection Procedure:- Selection of the candidates applying for the position of Guard at Oriental Bank of commerce (OBC) will be on the basis of Physical examination and personal interview.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible candidates applying for the position of Guard at Oriental Bank of commerce (OBC) may apply on A4 plain paper along with attested photocopies of education certificate from recognized board / caste certificate (If applicable) sent to Post Box No. 22, Navyug Market, Main Post Office, Ghaziabad:- 201001 on or before 5th November 2015.
LIKE InGovtJob.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs
- Last date for submission of application form is 5th November 2015.
- The age of the candidate should be as on 31st January 2014.
- Only Indian citizens are eligible to apply.
- The name of the position is Guard.
- The number of vacancies are 05.
- The pay scale of the candidate should be according to the rules of Oriental bank of commerce.
- The name of the organization is Oriental bank of commerce.
- The posting of candidate should be at Ghaziabad (Uttar Pradesh).
We are trying our best to make job search more simple and clear, kindly let us know if you have any suggestion for us, we will be more then happy to work on that.
Get 3 Lakh + interview calls every month (ONLY B.Tech)
NOTE: Information on this page might not be full or updated Kindly visit official page to get detailed information.