Odisha CDMO recruitment 2015 Female MPHW 13 posts : Chief District Medical officer (CDMO), Mayurbhanj invites application for the position of 13 MPHW (Female) / ANM vacancies. Apply before 31st October 2015.
Name of Post:- MPHW (Female) / ANM
Eligibility:- +2 class
Job Location:- Odisha
Pay Scale:- Rs.5200/- Per Month
Last Date:- 31st October 2015
Total no. of Posts:- 13 Posts
Age Limit:- The age of the candidates applying for the position of MPHW (Female) / ANM should not be less than 21 years and should not be more than 32 years.
Qualification:- candidates applying for the position of MPHW (Female) / ANM should have minimum qualification be +2 class and passed health worker female training course conducted by Odisha state nursing and Mid wives board.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible candidates applying for the position of MPHW (Female) / ANM may apply in prescribed application format along with relevant certificates send to the Chief District Medical officer, Mayurbhanj, AT / Post-Office:- Baripada:- 757001 on or before 31st October 2015.
LIKE govnokri.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs
- Last date for submission of application form is 31st October 2015.
- Only Indian citizens are eligible to apply.
- The application received after due date / by ordinary post and incomplete manner / non-enclosing of required documents will not be entertained and liable for rejection without any intimation thereof.
- The age of the candidate should be as on 1st October 2015.
- The candidate must be a good mental and physical health and free from any physical defect.
- A candidate who after such medical examination as the government may prescribe is not found to satisfy for these requirement as specified above shall not be appointed to the service.
- She must have registered his name in Odisha Nursing council in the state have possessed valid registration certificates as on the date of advertisement.
- The candidate must be able to read / write and speak Odia.
We are trying our best to make job search more simple and clear, kindly let us know if you have any suggestion for us, we will be more then happy to work on that.
NOTE: Information on this page might not be full or updated Kindly visit official page to get detailed information.