Odisha Gramya bank recruitment officer, officer assistant post Feb 2014: Odisha Gramya Bank invites applications from Indian citizens, for the post of Officer in Middle Management Grade (Scale II), Officer in Junior Management (Scale I) Cadre and Office Assistant (Multipurpose) who have been declared qualified at the Online CWE for RRBs conducted by IBPS during September/ October 2013.
Name of Post:- Officer Scale, Office Assistant, Officer Scale – II
Total no. of Posts:- 342 Posts
Job Location:- Bhubaneswar, Orissa
Last Date:- 14th February 2014
Hiring Process:- Written Test
Qualification:- Details of educational qualification needed to work at Odisha Gramya Bank.
Selection Procedure:- Selection will be made on the basis of performance in RRBs- CWE-II conducted by IBPS in September/ October 2013 and Personal Interview. Merit list of the candidates for final selection based on Total Weighted Standard Scores (TWSS) obtained by them in CWE of IBPS and Personal Interview will be prepared in descending order under each SC/ST/OBC/UR category.
Language Proficiency:- The candidates for Officer Scale I and Office Assistants – (Multipurpose) are required to possess proficiency in Odia language. (The condition does not apply for the posts of Officer Scale II). For ensuring proficiency in local language, the candidate should have passed 10th standard exam with Odia as a subject.
Interview Centre:- The Interview will be held at Bhubaneswar centre and the complete address of the venue will be advised in the call letters. The address of the venues will also be displayed in the Bank’s website one week before the dates for commencement of Interviews.
How to apply:- Candidates are required to apply online through Bank’s website, www.odishabank.in between 31.01.2014 and 14.02.2014. No other means/ mode of application will be accepted.
LIKE InGovtJob.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs
- The candidates will have to appear for interview at their own expense. However, unemployed eligible SC/ST outstation candidates attending the Interview will be reimbursed to and fro second class ordinary train/bus fare by the shortest route on production of evidence of travel. The Bank will not be responsible for any injury/ losses, etc of any nature during their travel time.
- Only candidate willing to serve anywhere in the operational area of the bank should apply.
- Any request for change of address will not be entertained.
- Any resultant dispute arising out of this advertisement shall be subject to the sole jurisdiction of the Courts situated at Bhubaneswar.
- In case any dispute arises on account of interpretation of version other than English, English version will prevail.
- The Bank may at its discretion hold a second stage/ conduct Supplementary process wherever necessary in respect of a centre/venue/specific post of a candidate(s).
- Appointment of selected candidates is subject to his/her being declared medically fit as per the requirement of the Bank. Such appointment will also be subject to the Service & Conduct Rules of the Bank.
- All Candidates must submit self-attested photo copies of the prescribed certificates in support of their educational qualification, experience, date of birth, caste, etc. The candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/Persons with Disabilities Category are required to submit an attested copy of their caste certificate/certificate of handicap issued by the competent authority, in addition to other certificates as specified above. Candidates will also have to produce original caste certificate/ relevant certificates at the time of Interview, failing which his/her candidature will be cancelled.
We are trying our best to make job search more simple and clear, kindly let us know if you have any suggestion for us, we will be more then happy to work on that.
Get 3 Lakh + interview calls every month (ONLY B.Tech)
NOTE: Information on this page might not be full or updated Kindly visit official page to get detailed information.