Name of Post:- Manager
Eligibility:- MBBS, Post Graduate
Job Location:- Odisha
Pay Scale:- Rs. 24400/- Per Month
Last Date:- 30th December 2014
Hiring Process:- Written Test
Assistant Programme Manager – Urban Health:- 17 Posts
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 24400/- Per Month
- Age Limit:- upto 32 Years
- Qualification:- Post Graduate Degree in Social Sciences / Social Work / Management from a recognized University / Institution with minimum 50% marks. S/he should have computer knowledge in Ms Office & Internet.
Deputy Manager – Quality Assurance:- 30 Posts
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 30500/- Per Month
- Age Limit:- upto 30 Years
- Qualification:- MBBS (from Institutions recognized and approved by Medical Council of India) / BDS (from Institutions recognized and approved by Dental Council of India) / BAMS / BHMS / B.Sc. Nursing. In addition to any of the above qualification, candidate also must have Post Graduate Degree / Diploma (2 years duration) in Hospital Administration / Health Management from a reputed Institution. S/he must have 2 years’ post qualification experience in Public Health / Hospital Administration. Knowledge in MS Office & Internet is essential. Training and experience of implementing a recognized quality system like NABH / ISO 9001:2008 / Six Sigma / Lean / Kaizen would be preferred. Previous work experience in the field of health quality would be an added advantage
Assistant Manager – GKS:- 18 Posts
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 22900/- Per Month
- Age Limit:- upto 35 Years
- Qualification:- Post Graduate in Social Sciences (i.e Sociology / Anthropology) / Social Work / Rural Development / Business Administration from a recognized University / Institution with minimum 50% marks.
- Experience:- Minimum 2 years post qualification experience of working in social / development sector. Working experience with Govt. health Programme will be preferred. S/he should have computer knowledge in Ms Office & Internet.
How to apply:- Interested candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria are to apply online through (www.nrhmorissa.gov.in). Online application form will be available from 13.12.2014 till 22.12.2014 by 11.59 P.M. System Generated Application duly signed by the candidate along with self-attested copies of all supportive documents shall however be sent to the “Mission Directorate (NHM), Annex Building of SIH&FW, Nayapalli, Unit-8, Bhubaneswar-751012, District- Khurda (Odisha)” so as to reach us on or before 30.12.2014 (by 5.00 P.M.) through Regd. Post / Speed Post / Courier only and the envelope containing the application should be superscribed clearly name of the post applied for.
LIKE govnokri.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs.
We are trying our best to make job search more simple and clear, kindly let us know if you have any suggestion for us, we will be more then happy to work on that.