Name of Post:-Assistant Section Officer
Pay Scale:- Rs. 9300 – 34800/- Per Month
Last Date:-20th June 2015
Total no. of Posts:- 140
Age Limit:-The age of the candidate should not be less than 21 years and should not be more than 32 years.
Qualification:- A candidate must possess a Bachelor Degree in any Discipline from a recognized University: or Possess such other qualification equivalent there to and must have adequate Knowledge In computer application.
Selection Procedure:- Selection will be on the basis of written Exam and Skill Test.
Age Relaxation:- The upper age limit is relaxable for the following specified categories to the extent indicated below.
i) By 5 years for candidates belonging to SC/ST communities.
ii) By 10 years for candidates belonging to PHD communities.
How to apply:- Interested and Eligible candidates may apply online through the official website www.opsc.gov.in from 20th May 2015 to 20th June 2015.
LIKE govnokri.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs
- The candidate must be a citizen of India.
- The candidate must be able to speak, read and write Odia fluently and must have passed at least an examination in Odia language.
- A candidate who has more than one spouse living will not eligible for appointment.
- Government servants whether temporary or Permanent are eligible to apply provided thet they possess the requisite qualification.
- Only those candidate, who fulfill the requisite qualification and within prescribed age limit etc. within the last date fixed for submission of online application form, will be considered eligible.
- Every candidate selected for appointment shall be examined by the Medical Board.
- A candidate who fails to satisfy the Medical Board shall not be appointed.
We are trying our best to make job search more simple and clear, kindly let us know if you have any suggestion for us, we will be more then happy to work on that.