Odisha SSC recruitment 2015 Research Assistant 2 Posts : Odisha Staff Selection commission SSC invites application for the post of 02 Research Assistant on contractual basis under SC / ST research and Training Institute, Odisha.
Name of Post:- Research Assistant
Eligibility:- Master Degree
Job Location:- Orissa
Pay Scale:- Rs. 9300 – 34800/- Per Month
Last Date:- 9th July 2015
Total no. of Posts:- 02 Posts
Age Limit:- The age of the candidate for the post of Research Assistant should not be less than 21 years and should not be more than 32 years as on 1st January 2015.
Qualification:- The Schedule caste / Schedule tribe candidates having Master degree in Anthropology, Tribal studies, Sociology, Social work, applied Economics and statistics from recognized university with at least 55% marks and practical knowledge in computer application are eligible to apply.
Selection Procedure:- Selection will be on the basis of written Exam and Viva-Voce Test.
Age Relaxation:- The upper age limit is relaxable for the following specified categories to the extent indicated below.
i) By 5 years for candidates belonging to SC/ST communities.
Application Fee:- The Schedule caste / schedule tribe candidates are exempted from the payment of application fee.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible candidates may apply online through the official website www.odishassc.in from 10th June 2015 to 9th July 2015.
LIKE govnokri.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs
- The candidate must be citizen of India.
- Candidate hall possess requisite qualification.
- Candidate should be able to read, write and speak Odia.
- If married, must not have more than one spouse living.
- TA will be paid to SC / ST candidates for appearing in the Viva- voce examination.
- The result will be published in due course in the commission website.
- The candidate should furnish correct mobile number for sending SMS by OSSC relating to examination.
- Mobile phones or any other communication device is not allowed into the premises of the OSSC examination Centre.
- The candidates are advised not to bring any such banned items to the examination Centre venue.
We are trying our best to make job search more simple and clear, kindly let us know if you have any suggestion for us, we will be more then happy to work on that.