Oil India Limited recruitment 2015 programmer 02 Posts : Oil India Limited, a Navratna public sector undertaking is the pioneer and second largest national upstream oil and gas Company with a pan Indian presence and growing global footprint. Oil is all set to conquer newer horizons of all round growth and excellence. It is engaged in exploration, production and transportation of crude oil, natural gas and manufacture of LPG with its field headquarters.
Oil India Limited invites application for the post of 02 programmer on contract basis, walk-in-interview 20th June 2015
Name of Post:-Programmer
Job Location:-Uttar Pradesh
Pay Scale:- Rs. 45000/- Per Month
Last Date:-20th June 2015
Total no. of Posts:-02 Posts
Age Limit:-The age of the candidate for the post of programmer should be as per Oil India Limited rules.
Qualification:-Candidate should have MBA (Finance) of minimum 02 year full time duration of equivalent from recognized University / institute.
Selection Procedure:- Selection will be on the basis of walk-in-interview at Plot No 19, Near Film City, Sector 16-A, Noida- 201301 at reporting time 9.00 a.m. to 10.30 a.m.
Experience:-Candidate should have at least 3 year of working experience in software solutions, web designing, business analysis and proficiency in designing / creation of web programs using (dot) Net platform.
How to apply:-Interested and eligible candidates may appear walk-in-interview with original mark sheets, certificate (including experience certificate) and photocopies of the same and 2 photographs at Plot No 19, Near Film City, Sector 16-A, Noida- 201301 at reporting time 9.00 a.m. to 10.30 a.m.
LIKE InGovtJob.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs
- No TA / DA will be paid to the candidates.
- The selected candidates has to travel extensively to requisite locations.
- Travel and accommodation during all official tours outside the place of positing will be provided by OIL.
- Rs 250/- per day will be paid for the actual number of days worked by Oil outside the place of posting.
- The engagement will not confer any right on the candidate for regularization in OIL.
- The candidate should have good verbal / written communication skills in English / Hindi.
- Any dispute with regard to the recruitment purely for engagement on contractual basis against this advertisement will be under the jurisdiction.