Name of Post:- Assistant Technical, Security Supervisor, Junior Assistant Technician, Junior Assistant Rig man, Junior Motor Vehicle driver, Junior Assistant, Junior Security supervisor
Eligibility:- Diploma, Graduate, Post-Graduation, 10th class, B.Com
Job Location:- Puducherry
Pay Scale:- Rs. 12000 – 27000/- Per Month
Last Date:- 20th October 2015
Total no. of Posts:- 110 Posts
- Technical Assistant:- 03 Posts
- Assistant Rig man:- 08 Posts
- Assistant Technician (Mechanical):- 03 Posts
- Assistant Technician (Production):- 03 Posts
- Security Supervisor:- 02 Posts
- Junior Assistant Rig man:- 57 Posts
- Junior Assistant Technician (Diesel);- 05 Posts
- Junior Assistant Technician (Fitting);- 03 Posts
- Junior Assistant Technician (Welding);- 05 Posts
- Junior Assistant (Material management):- 02 Posts
- Junior Assistant (Accounts):- 02 Posts
- Junior Security Supervisor:- 01 Posts
- Junior Motor Vehicle driver:- 06 Posts
- Junior Fireman:- 07 Posts
Age Limit:- The age of the candidates applying for any position should be 50 years for A-2 & 1 level and 27 years for W-1 level.
Qualification:- candidates applying for any position should have
- A-2 Level:- 3 year diploma in engineering discipline or graduate with one year experience or PG degree in chemistry.
- A-1 Level:- High school with science with trade certificate or graduation, Certificate / Diploma of 6 month in computer application or B.Com.
- W-1 Level:- High school board examination with foreman training of 3 month duration. Valid heavy vehicle driving licence essential.
Selection Procedure:- Selection of the candidates applying for any position will be on the basis of written Exam and Personal Interview.
Age Relaxation:- The upper age limit of the candidates applying for position is relaxable for the following specified categories to the extent indicated below.
i) By 5 years for candidates belonging to ST communities.
ii) By 5 years for candidates belonging to SC communities.
iii) By 3 years for candidates belonging to OBC communities.
Application Fee:- Interested and eligible candidates applying for any position are required to pay application fee Rs 300/- for General / OBC candidates and Rs 150/- for SC / ST / PWD / EXSM candidates through SBI bank challan by downloading from www.ongcindia.com.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible candidates applying for position may apply online www.ongcindia.com from 30th September 2015 to 20th October 2015.
LIKE govnokri.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs.
We are trying our best to make job search more simple and clear, kindly let us know if you have any suggestion for us, we will be more then happy to work on that.