Name of post:- block resource teacher
Eligibility:- +2 class, Diploma, degree
Job Location:- Odisha
Pay Scale:- Rs.14000/- Per Month
Last Date:- 23rd March 2016
Total No. of Posts:- 10 Posts
Age Limit:- The age of the candidate should not be less than 18 years and should than 18 years and should not be more than 42 years. The age of the applicant should be as on 1st February 2016.
Qualification:- Candidates should have passed +2 class standard examination board with Diploma / degree in special education.
Selection Procedure:- The selection of the candidates will be on the basis of personal interview depending on the number of applications received.
How to apply:- Candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with attested copies of documents send to the District Project office, SSA, Nabarangpur on or before 23rd March 2016.
Like Govnokri.com on facebook to get updated towards latest jobs.
- The applicant should submit an affidavit to the effect that he / she has not applied for BRT in other district.
- Only Indian national are eligible for this position.
- Applicant should be capable of taking extensive tour and field visit.
- Eligible applicants may apply in the prescribed from available in the district website i.e. www.nabarangpur.nic.in and Odisha Primary education Programme Authority (ODEPA) website www.opera.in
- The collector – cum – chairperson, SSA reserves the right to cancel the advertisement at any time without assigning any reason thereof.
- The collector – cum – chairperson, SSA reserves the right to cancel the selection process at any time without assigning any reason thereof.
- The place of posting of Eligible applicants applying for the position of block resource teacher (BRT) will be at the office of the Block education officer (Block Headquarter).
We are trying our best to make job search more simple and clear, kindly let us know if you have any suggestion for us, we will be more then happy to work on that.