Ordnance Depot recruitment 2015 Superintendent 10 posts : Ordnance Depot Talegaon invites application from Indian Nationals for the position of 10 Superintendent (Store). Apply before 21 days from the date of publication.
Name of Post:- Superintendent (Store)
Eligibility:- Graduate, Diploma
Job Location:- Maharashtra
Pay Scale:- Rs. 5200 – 20200/- Per Month
Last Date:- 21 days from the date of publication
Total no. of Posts:- 10 Posts
Age Limit:- The age of the candidates applying for the position of Superintendent (Store) should not less than 18 years and should not more than 27 years.
Qualification:- Candidates applying for the position of Superintendent (Store) should have Graduate in any discipline from any recognized university or Diploma in Material management or Diploma in engineering in any discipline from any recognized institution.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible candidates applying for the position of Superintendent (Store) may apply in prescribed application from along with education qualification certificate duly attested by Gazettes officer and self-addressed envelope affixing postal stamp of Rs 23/- send to Commandant, OD Talegaon Dabhade, Pune:- 410506, Maharashtra on or before 21 days from the date of publication.
LIKE govnokri.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs
- Relaxable for government servant up to 40 years in accordance with instrumentation or orders issued by Central government and further relaxation for five years as in the case of SC and ST.
- Present age minus period of service rendered in Army / Navy / Air force plus 3 should not exceed prescribed maximum age.
- The above position is subject to all India service liability including field service.
- Short listing of applicants if required will be made only on the basis of percentage of marks obtained in the essential qualification prescribed for the above posts.
- No Weightage will be given for additional / higher qualification.
- The vacancies of Ex-servicemen will be filled up first and adjusted against respective categories.
- The grade pay of the candidate will be Rs 2400/-.