Name of Post:- Fireman
Eligibility:- 10th class
Job Location:- Maharashtra
Pay Scale:- Rs. 5200 – 20200/- Per Month
Last Date:- 21days from the date of publication
Total no. of Posts:- 07 Posts
Age Limit:- The age of the candidates applying for the position of Firemen should not be less than 18 years and should not be more than 27 years.
Qualification:- Candidates applying for the position of Firemen should have 10th class pass from recognized board / institution. Candidate must have complete basic course on elementary fire-fighting from a recognized university. Candidate must be physically fit and capable of performing strenuous duties.
Age Relaxation:- The upper age limit is relaxable for the following specified categories to the extent indicated below.
i) By 5 years for candidates belonging to SC/ST communities.
ii) By 3 years for candidates belonging to OBC communities.
Application Fee:- Candidates applying for the position of Firemen are required to pay application fee Rs 50/- through Indian Postal order or bank demand draft in the name of Sr. General manager, Ordnance factory Chanda payable at S.B.I, Bhadrawali. O.F. Chanda branch. Schedule caste / schedule tribe and Ex-Servicemen category candidates are not required to pay any application fees.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with relevant documents education qualification certificate / mark sheets certificate / proof of age certificate / caste certificate / community certificate / experience certificate if any and three latest passport size photograph send to the Sr. General Manager, Ordnance Factory, Chanda, Post Office, Chandrapur Ordnance Factory, District Chandrapur, Maharashtra state, Pin:- 442501 on or before 21 days from the date of publication.
LIKE InGovtJob.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs
- Upper age limit is relaxable for EXSM as per existing government rules.
- Persons working in central / state / PSUs must apply proper channel along with the certificate from their establishment that ‘No Disciplinary action is contemplated / pending” against them.
- The department reserves the right to restrict the candidates to be called for written test.
- Candidates appearing for written test will travel on their own expenses.
- Incomplete application will not be entertained.