Orissa Mining corporation recruitment 197 junior engineer April 2014: The Odisha Mining Corporation Ltd, a Public Sector Undertaking of Govt. of Odisha is the largest State PSU in the Country in Mining Sector. It recorded an annual turnover of Rs.1658 Crores & net profit of Rs.896 Crores in the year 2012-13.
Name of Post:- Junior Engineer, Accountant and other posts
Total no. of Posts:- 197 Posts
Eligibility:- BA, B.Sc, 10th Pass, Diploma, ITI, Degree
Job Location:- Bhubaneswar, Orissa
Last Date:- 15th April 2014
Hiring Process:- Written Test
Age Limit:- Interested candidates who are appearing for this post should have the age between 18 years to 32 years as on the last date of the application form submission.
Qualification:- candidates should have passed BA, B.Sc, 10th Pass, Diploma, ITI, Degree from any recognized university or board.
Selection Procedure:- Selection will be on the basis of written Exam and Personal Interview.
Age Relaxation:- The upper age limit is relaxable for the following specified categories to the extent indicated below.
i) By 5 years for candidates belonging to SC/ST communities.
ii) By 10 years for PWD Candidates.
How to apply:- Interested eligible candidates(domiciles of the State of Odisha) are requested to download the application format from our website: www.orissamining.com & submit the same duly filled in & signed along with attested copies of Certificates/ Testimonials in support of their eligibility by post in a cover superscribed “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF __________” so as to reach the General Manager(P&A) I/c, Odisha Mining Corporation Ltd., OMC House, Bhubaneswar-751001 by 5.00 PM of 15th April, 2014 positively. Applications received after the last date due to delay in postal/courier or any other reason shall not be entertained and will be rejected.
LIKE govnokri.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs
- SC/ST/PWD Candidates called for interview will be allowed to reimburse(to & fro) journey expenses as per State Govt. norms.
- Candidates are requested to visit Corporation website www.orissamining.com at regular intervals for any notification, news, updates, results etc relating to recruitment.
- The decision of OMC Management will be final & binding on all candidates on all matters relating to eligibility, acceptance or rejection of the application, selection of candidate, cancellation of the recruitment process, etc. No enquiry/correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
- At any stage of recruitment process if it is found that the candidate has furnished false or incorrect information then the candidature /appointment of the candidate is liable to be cancelled.
- Canvassing in any form will be viewed adversely & may lead to disqualification.
- Finally selected candidates shall have to produce the required documents as per Clause- 7.10 of OMC R&P Rules for Non-Executives- 2012 (visit Corporation website www.orissamining.com)
- Any dispute arising in this connection will be subject to jurisdiction of appropriate courts of Odisha.
We are trying our best to make job search more simple and clear, kindly let us know if you have any suggestion for us, we will be more then happy to work on that.