Name of Post:-Clerk, Assistant Personnel officer
Eligibility:-Master Degree, +2 class
Last Date:-20th July 2015
Total no. of Posts:-10 Posts
Assistant Personnel officer:-05 Posts
- Qualification:-Candidate should have master degree in any discipline with 50% marks.
- Experience:-Candidate should have minimum 4 year experience in the areas of admin / account / finance / stores / purchase / academic, in government institution / autonomous bodies / statutory bodies / Research and educational institute of central or state government.
- Desirable:-MBA (HR / Finance / system) or any other professional qualification from a recognized university / institute.
- Pay Scale:-Rs 9300 – 34800/- Per Month
- Age limit:-The age of the candidate should be 36 years.
- Qualification:-Candidate should have +2 standard or equivalent with minimum 50% marks from a recognized board. Computer knowledge with proficiency in MS office package and data processing.
- Desirable:-Bachelor degree in any discipline from a recognized university / institute. PGDCA certificate from a recognized institute.
- Pay Scale:-Rs 5200 – 20200/- Per Month
- Age limit:-The age of the candidate should be 28 years.
Application Fee:-Candidates are required to pay application fee Rs 500/- for general / OBC candidates through Bank Demand Draft drawn in favour of “Finance Officer, NISER” and payable at Bhubaneswar. SC / ST / PWD / women candidates are not required to pay application fees.
How to apply:-Interested and eligible candidates may apply online through the official website www.niser.ac.in from 10th June 2015 to 20th July 2015.
LIKE govnokri.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs.
We are trying our best to make job search more simple and clear, kindly let us know if you have any suggestion for us, we will be more then happy to work on that.
NOTE: Information on this page might not be full or updated Kindly visit official page to get detailed information.