Patna Court recruitment 2016 notification 936 clerk posts :- Office of the Governer, Coordinate committee, district and session Judge, Patna invites application for the position of 936 deposition writer-cum-typist-cum-clerk in the sub-ordinate courts of Bihar vacancies. Apply online before 1st March 2016.
Name of post:- deposition writer-cum-typist-cum-clerk
Eligibility:- BA, B.Sc., B.Com.
Job Location:- Bihar
Pay Scale:- Rs 5200 – 20200/- Per Month
Last Date:- 1st March 2016
Total No. of Posts:- 936 Posts
Age Limit:- The age of the candidate should not be less than 18 years and should not be more than 37 years. The age of the applicant should be as on 1st January 2016.
Qualification:- Candidates should have following qualification:-
- Graduate i.e. BA / B.Sc. / B.Com. or equivalent degree from recognized university.
- The Sahityalankar Degree obtained from Hindi Vidyapeeth or any other such degree obtained from such other institution shall not be treated as valid qualification to be equivalent to graduation.
- The applicants must have knowledge of Stenography in English / Hindi.
- The minimum speed in stenography shall be at the rate of 80 words per minute and 60 words per minute in Hindi with typing speed at the rate of 45 words per minute in English and 35 words per minute in Hindi on computer.
- Computer proficiency shall be necessary qualification.
- A certificate in stenography issued by an institute recognized by Central / state government is essential.
Selection Procedure:- The selection of the candidates will be on the basis of written examination and personal interview depending on the number of applications received.
Age Relaxation:- The upper age of the candidates in relaxable for the following specified categories to the extent indicated below:-
i) By 5 years for candidates belonging to ST communities.
ii) By 5 years for candidates belonging to SC communities.
iii) By 3 years for candidates belonging to OBC communities.
Application fee:- Candidates are required to pay application fee Rs 500/- only. The applicants belonging to Schedule caste categories candidates (SC) / Schedule tribe categories candidates (ST) as well as physically disabled categories candidates shall pay Rs 250/- only through bank Challan in state bank of India, Patna Account No 35411934162 of Convenor, Co-ordination Committee.
How to apply:- Candidates may apply online through official website www.ecourts.gov.in/patna from 9th February 2016 to 1st March 2016.
Like Govnokri.com on facebook to get updated towards latest jobs.