PAU recruitment 2016-17 notification Data Entry Operator posts :-0 Punjab Agriculture University (PAU) invites application for the position of Data Entry Operator vacancies. Apply before 20th July 2016.
Name of post:- Data Entry Operator
Eligibility:- BCA, MCA, M.Sc. PGDCS, B.Sc.
Job Location:- Punjab
Pay Scale:- Rs.8000/- Per Month
Last Date:- 20th July 2016
Total No. of Posts:-01 Posts
Age Limit:- The age of the candidate should not be less than 18 years and should not be more than 63 years.
Applicant should have BCA / B.Sc. in (IT / PGDCA / PGDIT) / M.Sc. In IT / M.Sc. OR
Applicant should have knowledge of Punjabi up – to matriculation level
Applicant should have matric level certificate of Punjabi Language.
Selection Procedure:- The selection of the candidates will be on the basis of personal interview depending on the number of applications received.
Application fee:- Candidatesare required to pay application fee Rs 50/- in the favor of comptroller Punjab agriculture university, Ludhiana.
How to apply:- Candidates may apply in plain paper along with self – attested copies of certificates and demand draft send to the office of the university on or before 20th July 2016.
Like Govnokri.com on facebook to get updated towards latest jobs.
- Last date for the submission of application is 20th July 2016.
Terms and condition:-
- The post is purely on temporary basis.
- The post is purely for six months or till the termination of the scheme whichever is earlier.
- The term of fellowship may be extended for further period provided that the candidate is found satisfactory.
- Only Indian national are eligible for this position.
- Applicant must bring the one set of photocopies of all related certificates along with one recent passport size photograph.
- The eligible applicant may appear in the interview along with their original certificates degree in the office of the undersigned.
We are trying our best to make job search more simple and clear, kindly let us know if you have any suggestion for us, we will be more then happy to work on that.