PAU recruitment 2016-17 notification Multitasking Assistant posts :- Punjab Agriculture University (PAU) invites application for the position of Multi-Tasking assistant vacancies. Apply before 29th July 2016.
Name of post:- Multi-Tasking assistant
Eligibility:- BCA, MCA, M.Sc. degree, diploma
Job Location:- Punjab
Pay Scale:- Rs.12000/- Per Month
Last Date:- 29th July 2016
Total No. of Posts:- 01 Posts
Age Limit:- The age of the candidate should not be less than 18 years and should not be more than 37 years.
Qualification:- Candidates should have BCA / MCA / M.Sc. (IT) with two year experience OR should have bachelor degree in any stream with at least one year diploma in information and Technology with five year experience / PGDCA from recognized institution with five year experience.
Selection Procedure:- The selection of the candidates shall be required to qualify the type test in Punjabi and English on computer with a speed of 30 words per minute. The applicant who passed both the type test will be eligible for the interview.
Application fee:- Candidates are required to pay application fee Rs 200/- in the favor of comptroller Punjab agriculture university, Ludhiana.
How to apply:- Candidates may apply in plain paper along with self – attested copies of certificates and demand draft send to the office of the university on or before 29th July 2016.
Like Govnokri.com on facebook to get updated towards latest jobs.
- Last date for the submission of application is 29th July 2016.
Terms and condition:-
- The post is purely on temporary basis.
- The post is purely for six months or till the termination of the scheme whichever is earlier.
- The term of fellowship may be extended for further period provided that the candidate is found satisfactory.
- Only Indian national are eligible for this position.
- Applicant must bring the one set of photocopies of all related certificates along with one recent passport size photograph.
We are trying our best to make job search more simple and clear, kindly let us know if you have any suggestion for us, we will be more then happy to work on that.