Name of post:- Assistant and diploma trainee
Eligibility:- B.Com., diploma
Job Location:- All India
Last Date:- 15th July 2016
Total No. of Posts:- 11 Posts
Assistant:- 05 posts
- Age Limit:- The age of the candidate is 28 years. The age of the applicant should be as on 15th July 2016.
- Pay Scale:- Rs 12500 – 27500/- Pere Month
- Qualification:- Candidates should have B.Com. with 1st division for un- reserved categories candidates / other backward class categories candidates and pass marks for schedule caste categories candidates (SC0 / schedule tribe categories candidates (ST) / person with disability categories candidates.
Diploma Trainee (Electrical):- 06 posts
- Age Limit:- The age of the candidate is 27 years. The age of the applicant should be as on 15th July 2016.
- Pay Scale:- Rs 16500/- Pere Month
- Qualification:- Candidates should have diploma in electrical engineering from a recognized technical board / institute with not less than 70% marks for un – reserved categories candidates and pass marks for schedule caste categories candidates.
Selection Procedure:- The selection of the candidates will be on the basis of written examination and personal interview depending on the number of applications received.
Application fee:- Candidates are required to pay application fee Rs 2000/- for Assistant and Rs 300/- for Diploma trainee through the Challan generated at their applicant login at POWERGRID official website. Schedule caste categories candidates (SC) / schedule tribe categories candidates (ST) / person with disabilities categories candidates (PWD) / EX-SM categories candidates are exempted from application fee.
How to apply:- Candidates may apply online through official website of Power Grid Corporation of India limited (PGCIL) www.pgcilgridindia.com from 25th June 2016 to 15th July 2016.
Like Govnokri.com on facebook to get updated towards latest jobs.
We are trying our best to make job search more simple and clear, kindly let us know if you have any suggestion for us, we will be more then happy to work on that.