PGCIL recruitment 2016-17 notification Diploma Trainee posts :- Power Grid Corporation of India limited (PGCIL) invites application for the position of 05 diploma trainee vacancies for person with disabilities categories candidates. Apply before 10th November 2016.
Name of post:- diploma trainee
Job Location:- Meghalaya
Pay Scale:- Rs.16000 – 35500/- Per Month
Last Date:- 10th November 2016
Total No. of Posts:-05 Posts
Age Limit:- The age of the candidate should be 37 years. The age of the applicant should be as on 10th November 2016.
Qualification:- Candidates should have diploma in / civil engineering / electrical engineering / electronics and communication engineering / IT engineering from a recognized technical board / institute with not less than 70% marks for un- reserved categories candidates and other backward class categories candidates and pass marks for schedule caste categories candidates / schedule tribe categories candidates.
Selection Procedure:- The selection of the candidates will be on the basis of written examination and personal interview depending on the number of applications received.
How to apply:- Candidates may apply in prescribed application for along with all relevant documents and 3 copies of recent passport size photograph send to the Deputy General Manager, Power Grid Corporation of India limited, Lapalang, Lower Nongarh, Dongteih, Rynjah on or before 10th November 2016.
Like Govnokri.com on facebook to get updated towards latest jobs.
- Starting date for the submission of application is 29th September 2016.
- Last date for the submission of online application is 10th November 2016.
- Applicants have to register themselves and appear foe the corresponding paper of GATE 2016.
- For detail on GATE, 2016, please visit http://www.gate.iisc.ernet.in
- A separate notification with details regarding number of vacancies / reservations / important instruction regarding submission of POWERGRID online application / date of interview etc. shall be hosted on ouw website.
We are trying our best to make job search more simple and clear, kindly let us know if you have any suggestion for us, we will be more then happy to work on that.