PGCIL recruitment 2016-17 notification Industrial trainee posts – Power Grid Corporation of India limited (PGCIL) invites application for the position of Industrial trainee vacancies. Apply online before 5th December 2016.
Name of post:- Industrial trainee
Eligibility:- intermediate, CA
Job Location:- All India
Pay Scale:- Rs.12000/- Per Month
Last Date:- 5th December 2016
Total No. of Posts:-Not Specified
Age Limit:- The age of the candidate will be according to rules and regulation of Power Grid Corporation of India limited (PGCIL) organization.
Qualification:- Candidates should have cleared both groups of intermediate the institute of cost accountant / institute of chartered accountant of India.
Selection Procedure:- The selection of the candidates will be on the basis of written examination and personal interview.
How to apply:- Candidates may send their resume directly to email@example.com on or before 5th December 2016.
Like Govnokri.com on facebook to get updated towards latest jobs.
- Last date for Submission of resume is 5th December 2016.
- Applicants have to register themselves and appear foe the corresponding paper of GATE 2016.
- For detail on GATE, 2016, please visit http://www.gate.iisc.ernet.in
- A separate notification with details regarding number of vacancies / reservations / important instruction regarding submission of POWERGRID online application / date of interview etc. shall be hosted on ouw website.
- Applicants will be required to retain their GATE 2016 admit card and GATE 2016 score card for verification at the time if group discussion / interview / joining in POWERGRID.
- Only Indian national of age 18 or above are eligible for this position.
- Before applying, the applicant should ensure that he / she fulfill the eligibility criteria and other norms mentioned in this advertisement.
- Essential qualification should be recognized in India from a recognized institution / university.
We are trying our best to make job search more simple and clear, kindly let us know if you have any suggestion for us, we will be more then happy to work on that.