POWERGRID, North Eastern Regional Transmission System requires eligible experienced personnel for Consultancy Projects in North Eastern Region including North Eastern Region Power System Improvement Project (NERPSIP) in the states of NER and Comprehensive Transmission & Distribution (T&D) Scheme in the state of Arunachal Pradesh.
Name of Post:- Field Engineer / Field Supervisor
Eligibility:- BE/ B Tech/ BSc
Job Location:- Arunanchal Pradesh
Pay Scale:- Rs. 30000/- Per Month
Last Date:- 7th January 2015
Hiring Process:- Interview
Filed Engineer (electrical/ Civil):- 97 Posts
- Age Limit:- upper age should be 29 Years as on 7th January 2015
- Qualification:- BE/B.Tech./B.Sc. Engg./BE(Power Engg.) / AMIE in Electrical or Civil Discipline from recognized university / institute with minimum 55%.
- Experience:- Should have 01 year post qualification experience of design / engineering/construction /testing & commissioning etc in rural electrification (RE) / distribution management system (DMS) / Sub Transmission (ST) / Transmission line (TL) / Sub-Stations (S/s). etc Experience in PSU / listed company particularly in Power Sector shall be preferred.
Filed Supervisor (electrical/ Civil):- 192 Posts
- Age Limit:- upper age should be 29 Years as on 7th January 2015
- Qualification:- Diploma in electrical / Civil Engineering from recognized Board / institute with minimum 55%
- Experience:- Should have 01 year post qualification experience of construction /testing & commissioning / civil works etc in rural electrification (RE) / distribution management system (DMS) / Sub Transmission (ST) / Transmission line (TL) / Sub-Stations (S/s). etc Experience in PSU / listed company particularly in Power Sector shall be preferred.
Selection Procedure:- Selection will involve Interview only, of the eligible candidates. However, the Management reserves the right to raise the minimum eligibility standards / criteria and / or to conduct a screening test, to restrict the number of candidates to be called for Personal Interview, if so required.
How to apply:- interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the website www.powergridindia.com from 5th January 2015 to 7th January 2015.
LIKE govnokri.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs.
- Opening date of online receipt of applications: 05/01/2015
- Closing date of online receipt of applications: 07/01/2015
- Tentative date of next announcement on www.powergridindia.com: 09/01/2015
- Cut-Off date for the purpose of Upper Age Limit & Post Qualification Experience: 07/01/2015
- Only Indian Nationals of age 18 years or above (as on last date of online filling of application) are eligible to apply.
- Before applying, the candidate should ensure that he/she fulfils the eligibility criteria and other norms mentioned in this advertisement.
- Essential qualification should be recognised and from a recognized Institution or University.
- All computations of upper age limit & post qualification experience etc. shall be as on the last date of submission of online application i.e. 07-01-2015
- Date of issuance of final mark sheet shall be taken as the date of acquiring qualification.
- Correspondence Degree (BE / B. Tech. /B.Sc. Engg./ BE(Power Engg.)/Diploma in Engineering course shall not be considered as recognised qualification as per AICTE norms.
- Electrical Engineering shall include Electrical Engineering / Electrical & Electronics / Electrical (Power) / Power Systems / Power System Engineering/ Power Engineering (Electrical)
- Training / Teaching period will not be counted as experience.
- Candidates called for interview shall be reimbursed second class rail/bus fare by shortest route for to & fro journey provided they meet the laid down criteria.
- Wherever CGPA/OGPA/DGPA or Letter Grade in a degree / diploma is awarded, its equivalent percentage of marks must be indicated in the application form as per norms adopted by University / Institute. Proof of norms adopted by the University/ Institute to convert CGPA/OGPA/DGPA into percentage is to be submitted at the time of interview, if called for.
- In case the University / Institution does not have any scheme for converting CGPA into equivalent marks, the equivalence would be established by dividing the candidate’s CGPA by the maximum possible CGPA and multiplying the result with 100.
- Candidates working in Govt. / PSU are required to produce “No Objection Certificate” at the time of Interview.
- Candidates claiming reservation under OBC (NCL) should belong to OBC- Non creamy layer as on last date of online submission of application to POWERGRID.
- For any queries regarding this recruitment please send email to email@example.com clearly mentioning Post: FE/FS in the subject line.
- No correspondence regarding this recruitment made in Complaint Management System of POWERGRID shall be entertained.
- Legal jurisdiction will be Meghalaya in case of any cause/dispute.
- Eligibility of the candidates can be checked at any stage during/after the selection process. Candidature is liable to be rejected at any stage of recruitment/ selection process or after joining, if any information provided by the candidate is not found in conformity with the eligibility criteria notified or if POWERGRID comes across any evidence / knowledge that the qualification, experience and any other particulars indicated in application / other forms / formats are not recognized / false / misleading and / or amounts to suppression of information / particulars which should have been brought to the notice of POWERGRID.
- Mere submission of application to POWERGRID does not guarantee the adequacy of candidature for being considered for further selection process.
- Applications should be submitted through online mode only. Applications not in conformity with the requirements mentioned above/not in given proforma /incomplete will be rejected and no correspondence shall be entertained in this regard.
- In case of duplicate applications for a particular post by the same candidate, the application with latest registration number shall only be considered.
- The contractual engagement will be regulated by Company’s rules and administrative orders that may be enforced from time to time during the period of engagement.
We are trying our best to make job search more simple and clear, kindly let us know if you have any suggestion for us, we will be more then happy to work on that.
NOTE: Information on this page might not be full or updated Kindly visit official page to get detailed information.