Name of Post:- Research Associates and project Assistant
Eligibility:- M.Sc., Ph.D.
Job Location:- Pondicherry
Pay Scale:- Rs. 25000/- Per Month
Last Date:- 20th October 2015
Total no. of Posts:- 04 posts
Research Associate:- 02 Post
- Qualification:- Candidates applying for the position of research Associates should have passed M.Sc. and Ph.D. in condensed matter solid state / physics / geology / chemistry / material science and one year experience in operating electron microprobe analyzer and isotope ratio mass spectrometer / ICP – MS / TIMS.
- Pay Scale:- RS 25000/- Per Month
- Age Limit:- The age of the candidate applying for the position of research Associates should be according to Pondicherry university rules and guidelines.
Project Assistant:- 02 Post
- Qualification:- Candidates applying for the position of project Assistant should have passed M.Sc. in relevant subject with specification in geology / applied geology.
- Pay Scale:- RS 12000/- Per Month
- Age Limit:- The age of the candidate applying for the position of project Assistant should be according to Pondicherry university rules and guidelines.
Selection Procedure:- Selection of the candidates applying for the position of research associate and project Assistant will be on the basis of short-listed candidates and personal interview.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible candidates applying for the position of research associate and project Assistant may apply in prescribed application along with CV and self-attested copies of all the relevant documents send to Prof. S. Balakrishan, The Coordinator, District PURSE programme, department of earth science, Pondicherry university, Puducherry:- 605014 on or before 20th October 2015.
LIKE govnokri.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs
- Last date for submission of application is 20th October 2015.
- No TA / DA is admissible fpr attending the interview.
We are trying our best to make job search more simple and clear, kindly let us know if you have any suggestion for us, we will be more then happy to work on that.