President Secretariat recruitment 2016 notification 66 mail posts : President Secretariat invites application for the position of 66 mail in work charges establishment of President secretariat, Rashtrapati Bhawan at new Delhi, Bolarun (Hyderabad) and Shimla. Apply before 29th February 2016.
Name of post:- mail
Eligibility:- 10ht class
Job Location:- All India
Pay Scale:- Rs 5200 – 20200/- Per Month
Last Date:- 29th February 2016
Total No. of Posts:- 66 Posts
Age Limit:- The age of the candidate should not be less than 18 years and should not be more than 27 years.
Qualification:- Candidates should have passed 10th class standard examination board / matriculation class standard examination board from a recognized board / school.
Selection Procedure:- The selection of the candidates will be on the basis of written examination and personal interview depending on the number of applications received.
Age Relaxation:- The upper age of the candidates in relaxable for the following specified categories to the extent indicated below:-
i) By 5 years for candidates belonging to ST communities.
ii) By 5 years for candidates belonging to SC communities.
iii) By 3 years for candidates belonging to OBC communities.
How to apply:- Candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with self – attested photocopies of certificates send to the Deputy secretary (Estt.), President Secretariat, Rashtrapati Bhawan, New Delhi:- 110004 n or before 29th February 2016.
Like Govnokri.com on facebook to get updated towards latest jobs.
- Eligible applicant have to apply in type-written form for the posts.
- The posts shall be filled by direct recruitment.
- Applicant should be affix one self – attested passport size photograph on the application form.
- Last date for the submission of application is 29th February 2016.
- Applicants should send their applications in an envelope super-scribing clearly the name of the post.