Name of Post:- Manager e-learning resources
Job Location:- Maharashtra
Pay Scale:- Rs. 60000 – 80000/- Per Month
Last Date:- 1st July 2015
Total no. of Posts:- 01 Posts
Age Limit:- The age of the candidate for the post of Manager e-learning resources should not more than 40 years as on closing date of advertisement.
Qualification:- candidate should have M.Sc. in science or science education or electronic media and mass communication related topic with special expertise in e-learning resources.
Experience:- candidate should have at least 5 year experience in audio-video / film production / animations / webcast / MODC etc. Science communication (both oral and writing): handling state-of-the-art, audio-video equipment, computers and ICT tools.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible candidates may apply online through the official website www.iiserpune.ac.in on or before 1st July 2015.
LIKE govnokri.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs
- The above post is contractual and purely on temporary basis.
- The qualification prescribed should have been obtained from recognized universities / Institutions.
- The institute may restrict the number of applicants to be called for selection process.
- Relaxation in age, educational qualification and / or experience may be considered in case of exceptionally meritorious applicants.
- Canvassing in any form will be treated as disqualification.
- Bringing any influence will be treated as disqualification.
- Once you submitted the application, you will not able to retrieve the application for editing.
- Applicants who have submitted “Online application” only will be called for selection process.
- If called for the selection process, candidates will have to bring printed copy of the online application (Affix color passport size photograph on application).
- If called for the selection process, candidate will have to bring certificates in support of age, qualification, experience and other documents in support of the information submitted in the online application.
We are trying our best to make job search more simple and clear, kindly let us know if you have any suggestion for us, we will be more then happy to work on that.