Punjab Agricultural University recruitment 2015 Helper Post : Punjab Agricultural University, applications are invited on plain paper containing name / address / age / educational etc. for the engagement of two posts of Junior field / Lab helpers at Bathinda at the fixed salary per month each for a period of six months provided in the scheme “Centre of excellence for utilization of brackish water for fruit and vegetable production in wouth – w–stern Punjab” NHM-4 (PC – 4277) “ or till the termination of the scheme whichever is earlier with the following qualification.
Name of Post:- Junior Field / Lab Helper
Job Location:- Bathinda (Punjab)
Pay Scale:- Rs. 7000/- Per Month
Last Date:- 10th July 2015
Total no. of Posts:- 02 Posts
Age Limit:- The age of the candidate applying for the post of Junior Field / Lab Helper should not less than 18 years and should not more than 63 years,
Qualification:- Candidates applying for the post of Junior Field / Lab Helper should have Middle with Punjabi.
Application Fee:- Candidates applying for the post of Junior Field / Lab Helper are required to pay application fees of Rs 50/- through Demand Draft in favor of Comptroller Punjab Agriculture University, Ludhiana.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible candidates applying for the post of Junior Field / Lab Helper may apply on plain paper containing name / address / age certificate / educational qualification age certificate / experience age certificate / caste certificate / mark sheets age certificate etc. along with a demand draft as fee charges and attested copies of all certificates send to the Office of the University on or before 10th July 2015.
LIKE govnokri.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs
- Preference will be given to candidates who have been working as DPLs in the respective field in PAU for 10 years.
- The candidates should send their application complete in all respect to this office on oe before 10th July 2015.
- They should appear the selection committee for the interview on 21st July 201 at 11.30 a.m. in the office of Head, department of social science.
- No separate letter for interview will be issued.
- No TA / DA will be paid for attending the Interview.
- Application received after due date / received without application fee shall not be considered.
- The University shall not be responsible for any postal delay or loss in transit.
We are trying our best to make job search more simple and clear, kindly let us know if you have any suggestion for us, we will be more then happy to work on that.