Punjab Government District Office recruitment Clerk 8 Post : Office of District and Session Judge invites application for the post of 08 clerk on Adhoc basis. Application on plain paper giving complete bio-date accompanied by attested copies of testimonials.
Name of Post:- Clerk
Eligibility:- Degree, BA, B.Sc.
Job Location:- Punjab
Pay Scale:- Rs. 10300 – 34800/- Per Month
Last Date:- 6th July 2015
Total no. of Posts:- 08 Posts
Age Limit:- The age of the candidate for the post of clerk should not less than 18 years and should not more than 37 years as on 1st January 2015.
Qualification:- Candidate should have hold a degree of BA / B.Sc. or equivalent there to form a recognized university and be passed matriculation examination.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible candidates may apply on plain paper along with copies of relevant testimonials send to the office of the District And Session Judge, Moga on or before 6th July 2015.
LIKE govnokri.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs
- After the interview computer proficiency test of selected candidates will be held on 12th July 2015.
- No separate letter for interview / Computer test will be issued.
- Applications for the post of clerks on Adhoc basis reach in the office of undersigned by 5.00 p.m. on 6th July 2015.
- Application without copies of relevant testimonials and that received after 5.00 p.m. on 6th July 2015 shall not be entertained.
- Incomplete applications will be rejected summarily without any notice.
- All the candidates must bring the original testimonials with them at the time of Interview.
- No TA / DA will be paid to the candidates.
- No separate information regarding interview will be given.
- The candidates applying for the post of clerk on Adhoc basis shall be appointed on the basis of merit.
- The names of the merit candidates shall be displayed on the notice board of the office.
We are trying our best to make job search more simple and clear, kindly let us know if you have any suggestion for us, we will be more then happy to work on that.
NOTE: Information on this page might not be full or updated Kindly visit official page to get detailed information.