Punjab National bank (PNB invites Application for the posts of Chief Security Officer (CSO) in Head Quartered at new Delhi.
Name of Post:- Chief Security Officer
Job Location:- New Delhi
Pay Scale:- Rs. 36200 – 40400/- Per Month
Last Date:- 3rd May 2014
Hiring Process:- Personal Interview
Age Limit:- 55 Years
Qualification:- should have served in the rank of colonel and above, in the indian Army or equivalent rank in the Indian Navy/ Air Force.
Selection Procedure:- The selection will be made on the basis of personal interaction/interview.
Application Fee:- Application fee Rs.1000/-, to be paid by way of Demand Draft drawn on any Nationalised/Scheduled Bank, favouring “Punjab National Bank- Recruitment as CSO” and payable at New Delhi.
How to apply:- Interested and Eligible candidates who want to apply should send the Hard copy of the application in a sealed envelope, superscribing “Application for the post of Chief Security Officer” addressed to: “General Manager- HRD, Punjab National Bank HO: HRDD 7, Bhikhaiji Cama Place NEW DELHI-110066”
NOTE: Application be either sent by Registered/Speed Post or dropped in the Box kept at Reception of Bank’s Head Office Bldg. at 7, Bhikhaiji Cama Place, New Delhi.
LIKE InGovtJob.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs
- Only those candidates, who have already been honourably discharged/retired from the defence services and are available to join duties immediately, need apply.
- While applying for the post, the applicant should ensure that he / she fulfills the eligibility and other norms mentioned above and that the particulars furnished are correct in all respects. In case it is detected at any stage of recruitment that a candidate does not fulfill the eligibility norms and / or that he / she has furnished any incorrect / false information or has suppressed any material fact(s)/information, his / her candidature will automatically stand cancelled. If any of the above shortcoming(s) is / are detected even after appointment, his / her appointment is liable to be terminated without any notice. In such an eventuality, the candidate may also render himself/herself liable to criminal prosecution.
- Mere submission of application against the advertisement and apparently fulfilling the criteria as prescribed in the advertisement would not confer on him/her any right to be called for interview. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview.
- The Bank reserves the right to cancel/discontinue the recruitment process at any stage and decision of the Bank in respect of all matters pertaining to this recruitment would be final and binding on all candidates.
- Any dispute arising out of and/or pertaining to the process of recruitment under this advertisement shall be subject to the sole jurisdiction of the Courts situated at NCT of Delhi.
- The Banks takes no responsibility for any delay in/non-receipt or loss of any communication.
- Appointment of selected candidate is subject to their being declared medically fit as per the requirement of the banks. Such appointment will also be subject to Service, Conduct Rules & Polices of the Bank.
- Candidate should have a valid email ID, which shall be indicated in the application and kept active during the currency of the recruitment exercise to receive call letter and other communication, if any.