Name of Post:- Special Officer
Total no. of Posts:- 82 posts
Job Location:- New Delhi, India
Last Date:- 11th February 2014
Hiring Process:- Written Test
Qualification:- Please Refer the Official Page for more information on educational qualification.
Selection Procedure:- Selection will be through written test (on-line) and/or interview. Merely satisfying the eligibility norms do not entitles a candidate to be called for Test or Interview.
Age Relaxation:- The upper age limit is relaxable for the following specified categories to the extent indicated below.
i) By 5 years for candidates belonging to SC/ST communities.
ii) By 3 years for candidates belonging to OBC communities.
Application Fee:- Rs. 50 for SC/ST/PWD category candidates and Rs. 400/- for General/ OBC/ EXCM Category candidates.
How to apply:- Candidates can apply online only and no other mode of application will be accepted.
LIKE govnokri.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs
- Opening Date for On-line Registration: 28.1.2014
- Closing Date for On-line Registration (Including for Candidates from Far-Flung Areas): 11.2.2014
- Tentative Date of Written Examination: 23.3.2014
- Downloading of Call Letters for Written Test: 10.3.2014
- Not more than one application should be submitted by any candidate. Multiple Applications/Registrations will be summarily rejected and the application fee forfeited.
- Before applying, the candidate should ensure that he/she fulfils the eligibility and other norms mentioned in this advertisement. Applications, once submitted, will not be allowed to be withdrawn and the application fee/ intimation charges once paid, shall be neither refunded nor held in reserve for any other examination. The Bank would be free to reject any application, at any stage of the Recruitment Process, if the candidate is found ineligible for the post, for which he/she has applied. The decision of the Bank regarding eligibility of the candidates, the stage at which scrutiny of eligibility is to be undertaken, qualifications and other eligibility norms, the documents to be produced etc. and any other matter relating to recruitment will be final and binding on the candidate. No correspondence or personal enquiries shall be entertained by the Bank in this behalf. If any shortcoming(s) is/are detected even after appointment, his/her services are liable to be terminated.
- A recent, recognizable colour passport size photograph, which should be the same as the one uploaded in the on-line application form, should be firmly pasted on the call letter for written examination/interview and duly signed across by the candidate. Candidates are advised not to change their appearance till the recruitment process is complete. Failure to produce the same photograph at the time of the written test/ interview may lead to disqualification. A candidate should ensure that the signatures appended by him/her in all the places viz. in his/her call letter, attendance sheet etc. and in all correspondences with the Bank in future should be identical and there should be no variation of any kind.
- No candidate is permitted to use Calculators, Mobile Phones, Pagers or any other instruments in the Examination Hall.
- The possibility for occurrences of some problem in the administration of the examination cannot be ruled out completely which may impact test delivery and/or result from being generated. In that event, every effort will be made to rectify such problem, which may include the conduct of another examination if considered necessary.
- Candidates will have to produce original Caste/ Disability/ relevant certificates at the time of interview, failing which his/her candidature will be cancelled. OBC candidates availing reservation will have to produce OBC certificate with Non-creamy layer clause at the time of interview & an undertaking in the prescribed format regarding non creamy layer status as on closing date of registration. The competent authority for issue of Caste/Disability certificate has been defined at point No. 8 below. The certificate issued by only those competent authority authorized to issue Caste/Disability certificate will be acceptable.
- Candidates serving in Govt./ quasi-Govt./ Public Sector Undertakings (including nationalized banks and financial institutions) will be required to produce a “No Objection Certificate” from their employer at the time of interview, in the absence of which, their candidature may not be considered
- All candidates will have to produce, if called for interview, originals as well as self attested photocopies of their educational/experience certificates as well as caste certificate, certificate of disability in the proforma prescribed by Govt. Of India or any other certificate required, in the prescribed proforma in support of their eligibility, failing which their candidature will be cancelled.
- No Travelling Allowance is payable to candidates who are called for the written test. However, unemployed SC/ST Candidates, who are called for interview, will be paid actual to and fro 2nd Class Rail/ Ordinary Bus fare in terms of Govt. guidelines by the shortest route on production of evidence of travel, i.e. Railway Receipt/ Ticket(s) for attending the interview.
- The Bank takes no responsibility for any delay in /non-receipt or loss of any communication
- Any resulting dispute arising out of and/ or pertaining to the process of recruitment under this advertisement shall be subject to the sole jurisdiction of the Courts situated at NCT of Delhi.
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification. The Bank will be comparing the responses of a candidate with those of other candidates to detect patterns of similarity. If as per the laid down procedure it is suspected that responses have been shared and scores obtained are not genuine/ valid, the Bank reserves the right to cancel his/her candidature without any intimation.
- Request for change of address/ email ID/ written examination centre/ interview centre will not be entertained.
- In case any dispute arises on account of interpretation of version other than English, English version will prevail.
- Appointment of selected candidates is subject to their being declared medically fit as per the requirements of the Bank. Such appointment will also be subject to the Service, Conduct Rules & Policies of the Bank.
We are trying our best to make job search more simple and clear, kindly let us know if you have any suggestion for us, we will be more then happy to work on that.