Punjab PAU recruitment 2015 notification Instructor posts : Punjab Agricultural University, applications are invited for the engagement of posts of Instructor at Ludhiana at the fixed salary per month with the following qualification. Apply before 10th July 2015,
Name of Post:- Instructor
Job Location:- Ludhiana (Punjab)
Pay Scale:- Rs. 10000/- Per Month
Last Date:- 10th July 2015
Total no. of Posts:- 01 Posts
Age Limit:- The age of the candidate applying for the post of Instructor should not less than 18 years and should not more than 63 years,
Qualification:- Candidates applying for the post of Instructor should have Graduate with one year diploma in fashion design / knitwear technology from NIFT / NIIFT / A well-known private institute oh National repute. The candidate should have knowledge of Punjabi up to Matric would only be considered / appointed provided no candidate with knowledge of Punjabi is available.
Application Fee:- Candidates applying for the post of Instructor are required to pay application fees of Rs 100/- through Demand Draft in favor of Comptroller Punjab Agriculture University, Ludhiana.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible candidates applying for the post of Instructor may apply on plain paper containing name / address / age certificate / educational qualification age certificate / experience age certificate / caste certificate / mark sheets age certificate etc. along with a demand draft as fee charges and attested copies of all certificates send to the Office of the University on or before 10th July 2015.
LIKE govnokri.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs
- The candidates should send their application complete in all respect to this office on or before 10th July 2015.
- They should appear the selection committee for the interview on in the office of Head, department of social science.
- No separate letter for interview will be issued.
- No TA / DA will be paid for attending the Interview.
- Application received after due date / received without application fee shall not be considered.
- The University shall not be responsible for any postal delay or loss in transit.
We are trying our best to make job search more simple and clear, kindly let us know if you have any suggestion for us, we will be more then happy to work on that.