Name of post:- data collection assistant
Eligibility:- Graduate, +2 class, Diploma
Job Location:- Punjab
Pay Scale:- Rs.10000/- Per Month
Last Date:- 4th April 2016
Total No. of Posts:- 4 Posts
Age Limit:- The age of the candidate will be according to rules and regulation of Punjab agriculture university organization.
Qualification:- Candidates should have graduation in any stream / +2 class with diploma in agriculture / diploma in veterinary pharmacy and matriculation level certificate of Punjabi language. Applicant should be able to write and converse freely in Punjabi.
Selection Procedure:- The selection of the candidates will be on the basis of walk – in – interview that will be held on 6th April 2016 at 11.00 a.m.
Age Relaxation:- The upper age of the candidates in relaxable for the following specified categories to the extent indicated below:-
i) By 5 years for candidates belonging to ST communities.
ii) By 5 years for candidates belonging to SC communities.
iii) By 3 years for candidates belonging to OBC communities.
How to apply:- Candidates may appear walk – in – interview along with one set of attested copies of related certificate and also bring original certificate at the time of interview.
Like Govnokri.com on facebook to get updated towards latest jobs.
- The post is purely on temporary basis.
- The post is purely for six months or till the termination of the scheme whichever is earlier.
- The term of fellowship may be extended for further period provided that the candidate is found satisfactory.
- Only Indian national are eligible for this position.
- The date of walk – in – interview is 6th April 2016.
- Applicant must bring the one set of photocopies of all related certificates along with one recent passport size photograph.
We are trying our best to make job search more simple and clear, kindly let us know if you have any suggestion for us, we will be more then happy to work on that.