Name of Post:- Trade Apprentices
Eligibility:- 10th Pass, ITI
Job Location:- Bangalore
Pay Scale:- Rs. 2800/- Per Month
Total no. of Posts:- 122 Posts
Qualification:- Passed Matriculation Examination with Science (Physics & Chemistry) or its equivalent or 10th Class Pass under 10 plus 2 system. Must possess ITI (NCTVT) certificates only in any one of the designated trades specified above from a recognized Industrial Training Institute.
Age Limit:- As on 01.07.2014, must have completed 15 years and should not be more than 24 years. The upper age limit can be relaxed by 5 years in case of SC/ST candidates and 3 years in case of OBC candidates.
How to apply:- The completed applications should be sent by post with full postal address with pin code, addressed to The Assistant Personnel Officer, Rail Wheel Factory, Yelahanka, Bangalore-106, so as to reach this office latest by 23.05.2014. The cover containing the application should be super scribed as “Application for undergoing training as Trade Apprentice”. The Application with insufficient address and without pin code will not be entertained.
LIKE govnokri.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs
- The eligible applicants will be summoned for test/written test and will have to appear for the same at their own expense. The eligible candidates are advised to be in readiness to appear in the same at short notice for which a separate advise will be sent individually to the candidates.
- Selected candidates will have to conform to the standards of Physical fitness, as prescribed for appointment as Trade Apprentices in the relevant trades. Medical standards will be relaxed for physically disabled.
- Candidates selected for Apprenticeship will not be allowed to withdraw from the course except for reasons which are beyond their control. Before commencement of Apprenticeship, the candidates have to execute a contract of Apprenticeship, in the case of those who wilfully absent themselves, their contract of apprenticeship will be terminated and the training cost of an amount equivalent to his/her three months last drawn stipend shall be recoverable from such Apprentice or from his/her surety.
- It should be noted that the recruitment and training of Apprentices will be strictly in compliance with the provisions of Apprenticeship Act 1961 and No Employment is Guaranteed to the Apprentices on completion of their training.
- Every Apprentice who has completed the period of training will, on passing a test to be conducted by the National Council for Training in Vocational Trades to determine his proficiency in the designated trade in which he has served as an Apprentice, be given a certificate of proficiency in the trade by the National Council.
- The Apprentice shall abide by the other Rules and regulations framed by this administration from time to time.
We are trying our best to make job search more simple and clear, kindly let us know if you have any suggestion for us, we will be more then happy to work on that.