RailTel Corporation of India Limited is a Mini-Ratna (Category-I) Public Sector Undertaking under Government of India. It is the largest Neutral Telecom Infrastructure of India with a strong footprint in diverse fields of OFC based SDH and IP networks, Tower Co location, Retail Broadband (RailWire), Data Centre, Telepresence and many more. With a huge network of Optic Fiber Cable spread across the length and breadth of the country, RailTel endeavors to bridge the digital divide of India. RailTel takes pride in being part of the Govt of India’s path breaking projects- National Knowledge Network (NKN), National Optical Fiber Network (NOFN), and many other strategic projects. RailTel has a sharp focus on enabling India’s Knowledge Economy.
Name of Post:- manager (Marketing, IT) and Various posts
Eligibility:- BE, B Tech, MBA, PGDM
Job Location:- Delhi
Last Date:- 28th June 2014
Hiring Process:- Written Test and Interview
Deputy Manager (Technical):- 40 Posts
- Qualification:- BE, B Tech in Electronics and telecommunication and Having qualified GATE – 2014 in EC paper.
- Age Limit:- 28 Years
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 16400 – 40500/- Per Month
Deputy Manager (Marketing):- 10 Posts
- Qualification:- BE, B Tech in Information Technology or Computer Science and MBA / PGDM/ PGDBM / PGP in Marketing / Telecom / IT.
- Age Limit:- 30 Years
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 24900 – 50500/- Per Month
Deputy Manager (IT):- 08 Posts
- Qualification:- BE, B Tech in Information Technology or Computer Science OR Master of Computer Application.
- Age Limit:- 34 Years
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 20600 – 46500/- Per Month
Age Relaxation:- The upper age limit is relaxable for the following specified categories to the extent indicated below.
i) By 5 years for candidates belonging to SC/ST communities.
ii) By 3 years for candidates belonging to OBC communities.
iii) By 10 years for PH candidates.
Application Fee:- Application Processing fee of Rs. 1000/- (Rs. 500/- in case of SC/ ST/ PH) the fee will be collected through only online payment.
How to apply:- candidates are required to apply online through RCIL website www.railtelindia.com between 14th June 2014 and 28th June 2014.
LIKE govnokri.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs.
We are trying our best to make job search more simple and clear, kindly let us know if you have any suggestion for us, we will be more then happy to work on that.